Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PowerTech Pyro which is better relic help please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PowerTech Pyro which is better relic help please

dardack
02.17.2012 , 08:06 AM | #1
I just got the Burning Force Relic normal mode.

Curious if this is better then the rakata on use power. Also, what about the crit'd rakata on use power wtih 28 aim augment?

Just trying to make the best choice. For pve and pvp.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

dardack
02.17.2012 , 11:27 AM | #2
anyone?
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

dardack
02.18.2012 , 01:09 PM | #3
/bump

Maldach
02.18.2012 , 01:14 PM | #4
Isn't there a forum specifically for Powertech?

dardack
02.20.2012 , 07:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maldach View Post
Isn't there a forum specifically for Powertech?
Yep, no one answered there so was trying here.

Exaro
02.20.2012 , 07:42 AM | #6
Depends on your current stats and whether burst damage will benefit you more (ex: g4-b3) or sustained damage will. Also depends on whether you're at soft caps (crit/surge) and the adrenal you use. A lot of factors are involved mate why don't you test it yourself?

dardack
02.21.2012 , 12:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Exaro View Post
Depends on your current stats and whether burst damage will benefit you more (ex: g4-b3) or sustained damage will. Also depends on whether you're at soft caps (crit/surge) and the adrenal you use. A lot of factors are involved mate why don't you test it yourself?
How do you test without a combat log? I'm thinking there is math that could back up either one, but not my strong suit.