Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wait time 20 minutes!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rasticles
12.15.2011 , 08:22 PM | #71
Two new PVE servers up, one East, one West....

This seems to be pretty terrible to alot of you.... which says some of you haven't been around many game launches, especially ones with 250k + pre orders... we had close to a million.....

Relax, chill, expect MORE queue and even more on launch day. Things will begin to trickle down shortly after launch week.......

If you go knowing this, and expecting this, or best yet having experienced this many times, it's not so bad really.

While you're sitting in your queue, go walk your dog, shave, clean your room... I mean come on....only adults get treated like adults.....

Psilocybon
12.15.2011 , 08:24 PM | #72

I am trying to log on to Iron Citadel. The estimated wait time is 35 minutes. I started as 525 in the queue, it has been 20 minutes, and now I am 308 in the queue. At this rate it will take another 30 minutes to log in. Waiting nearly an hour is UNACCEPTABLE.

Why does logging in take so long, anyhow?

My small guild is full of people with jobs and kids. We spend our limited free time very carefully. If we have to wait 5 minutes to log in then that is 5 minutes of social entertainment time wasted. We will not move to another server and hope for better load times. We will take our money and move on to another game with zero wait time. Fix it fast or we will be gone as soon as the subscription free time is up in 30 days.

xStefanx
12.15.2011 , 08:25 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Beastorz View Post
We don't know that. I'm sure BioWare realizes how massive the launch will be, and have planned accordingly. Again, this is still early access, I'd say with near certainty that not everything is up and running at full capacity.
I don't doubt that, but the problem is still bound to get worse if something isn't changed soon. 5 days to official launch, fine. But if you're already seeing hour long queues, why are they not bring that capacity up a little. Just because it's not a full capacity now, and saying that they're prepared doesn't mean that we're not still sitting in hour long queues. If there is a problem, and a way to fix that problem, why is it that you think waiting until launch to solve that problem is the way to handle it? If you are having an issue, and your fan base is affected by said problem, the fix should be implemented then, not 5 days from then.

XadennX
12.15.2011 , 08:26 PM | #74
690th in que, ***. Do they not have a set limit on how many charcters can be made on a server? This is just bad design. Thank god I have other mmo's to play.
THE NERF HERDERS

There's a sale at the Maul.... everything's half off.

Noviru
12.15.2011 , 08:28 PM | #75
Good Evening Everyone!

Since Customer Service has already addressed that they are looking into adding more servers, in order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place, please use the designated Server Queue thread to discuss the topic further, since we will be closing this one.

Thank you for understanding!