Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wait time 20 minutes!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Narivah
12.15.2011 , 06:46 PM | #11
Rofl, 1am, queue to get onto Tomb of Freedon Nadd, WHAT THE **** PEOPLE.

CaryFleming
12.15.2011 , 06:46 PM | #12
They definitely need more PVE servers. At last check there was one, yes only one, server that was less than HEAVY and it was a PVP server. I'm willing to create another character, but this is ridiculous.
Have a great day,
Cary
http://www.laserwonders.com

abtaka
12.15.2011 , 06:51 PM | #13
Sadly this happens in every game. During the Prelaunch, they only open up a small set number of servers, and add more as time goes on. They reason that way so that no server will be underpopulated. But they never get it through their heads that this is a tiny amount of the people planning on playing the game and that there will be a ton more waiting. Just think, we are at day 3 out of 7 for prelaunch and servers now have 40 + minutes queue lines. And this is with them slowly adding more players each day. By launch day, the server list will be double or triple and still have 4-5 hour delays for a couple weeks at least .

Seriously developers. launch with 3 times as many servers, then add more as needed. !!!

Narivah
12.15.2011 , 06:52 PM | #14
Wouldn't mind but if they made a spanish server, they'd **** off from the server im on and there would be none-small queues, instead of 2 *********** hours at peak ><

Dustfinder
12.15.2011 , 06:53 PM | #15
Please add some more servers we are def in peak time for EST and PST is about to follow.

Rukhh
12.15.2011 , 06:54 PM | #16
Yeah, I sure hope they increase the capacity of existing servers, so each shard can accommodate more people.

Zikarus
12.15.2011 , 06:55 PM | #17
My game just crashed, decided to disappear off my screen... i relogged back in about 1-2 minutes and then i was placed in a 280 long queue....

Just wondering if there is any "grace" time for losing your spot on the server or is this a bug?

starglam
12.15.2011 , 06:56 PM | #18
be glad you have got the invites. I would gladly wait ten or even twenty minutes if i could even get the invite.......

rcrdlee
12.15.2011 , 06:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zemeric View Post
20 min that's it? I waited 30 min only to get kicked.... Logged back in and now its a 50 min wait....
Right the wait is bad but as some have stated you can make it, right? because afterall it's just a game BUT... after you have waited and you get in just to crash out and have to wait again and maybe even longer is just plain infuriating, sorry.

Vorodor
12.15.2011 , 06:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by rcrdlee View Post
Are you kidding me? The wait time to get into the server i created a character yesterday which was set as standard is now on a 20 minute queue?

And this is "early access"!!!! Are you ready for a meltdown of your servers on launch day? I hope so because by the looks of it no one will be able to play let alone start their characters.

A little planning goes a long ways, just fyi
A whole 20 minutes?! No way!! Don't they know you are tied to your computer that entire time and couldn't possibly go do something else for that relatively short amount of time?!

Seriously people, they stated a while ago that they expected servers to start having wait times. In the long run a 20 minute queue isn't that bad. The launch has been amazingly smooth thus far and you all just need to stop finding stuff to cry about. Act like adults and wait your turn, at least you are in and getting to play the game before the ACTUAL launch date of the 20th.
People who nerd rage at game devs instead of showing a modicum of patience and understanding are horrible people.