Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rolling On Crystal Alloy

schnopsnosn
02.17.2012 , 04:36 AM | #11
If he's only on to do HMs then there's not much point in keeping him anyway since he's being a jerk aswell.
Finde some random guy to replace him, if he's good and it works out, invite him and do them with him.

Wisz_Rethon
02.17.2012 , 04:39 AM | #12
if he's your friend tell him to be your firend too and let others who need that alloy get them...
SWTOR: you expected .
you thought you got got .
but it's really .

xJACKTHERIPPERx
02.17.2012 , 04:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Wisz_Rethon View Post
if he's your friend tell him to be your firend too and let others who need that alloy get them...
ya...tried that lol. didnt work. he knows he's a dick, and admitted he's being selfish about it
<Shadowlands> Munda - 60 Sniper | Seever - 60 Juggernaut | Kaasra - 60 Assassin | Vasius - 56 Mercenary | Innoss - 57 Sage | Sediya - 60 Vanguard | Yellow'Polka - 56 Sentinel | Vi'da - 55 Scoundrel

schnopsnosn
02.17.2012 , 04:43 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
ya...tried that lol. didnt work. he knows he's a dick, and admitted he's being selfish about it
So he doesn't care about you as a friend, get rid of him.
The problem is if he continues like that you won't be running HMs anyway because the others will get tired of it.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
02.17.2012 , 04:45 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
So he doesn't care about you as a friend, get rid of him.
Well, hopefully by tmw he'll come to his senses. I bugged the **** out of him tonight after the run. Especialy when he said the extra DPS I'd gain from a Rakata adrenal wouldnt matter at all during a boss fight even though we've had some fights that come down to the last man standing vs. the boss
<Shadowlands> Munda - 60 Sniper | Seever - 60 Juggernaut | Kaasra - 60 Assassin | Vasius - 56 Mercenary | Innoss - 57 Sage | Sediya - 60 Vanguard | Yellow'Polka - 56 Sentinel | Vi'da - 55 Scoundrel

schnopsnosn
02.17.2012 , 04:48 AM | #16
Then he's not only selfish, but clueless aswell.

shadowflit
02.17.2012 , 04:53 AM | #17
If you're running HM's with the same group each time, just choose who gets the biocrystal? When I ran with my guild, we went with two biochems with zero Rakata stuff, and a synth/armor. Sure, I need more biocrystals as synth, but we gave one crystal to each of the biochems, because that makes the most sense.

If your friend doesn't like that bit of sense, just put everyone in a list and assign the biocrystal to the next guy in the list each time. Everyone gets something, nice and fair. RNG shouldn't need to be involved in a guild run unless you want it to be.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
02.17.2012 , 04:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
Then he's not only selfish, but clueless aswell.
lol, it took me probly 25 minutes to get him to say he agrees with me that if a boss wiped us and he had 5k HP left, and if someone had've been able to do an extra 5k dmg, that we wouldn't have wiped. thats how frustrating it is talking to him lol.

schnopsnosn
02.17.2012 , 05:10 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
lol, it took me probly 25 minutes to get him to say he agrees with me that if a boss wiped us and he had 5k HP left, and if someone had've been able to do an extra 5k dmg, that we wouldn't have wiped. thats how frustrating it is talking to him lol.
Get rid of him.

Krepid
02.17.2012 , 05:14 AM | #20
Well.. not really sure what you want from this thread to be honest. It seems clear that everybody is saying get rid of this guy yet you're hesitant to do so which I can't see why?

Do you know this person in RL or just known him for ages online? Either way, doesn't even really matter. Recruit a new person and in all likelihood, they'll be more friendly and do their job just as good.