Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alien races from SW lore you want to see.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Alien races from SW lore you want to see.

MelodicSixNine
03.25.2012 , 12:07 PM | #151
Wookie and Jawa!

MadHobbit
03.27.2012 , 03:15 PM | #152
just rememeber they have to keep somethings back for the paid expansion that will come out some day

sol_
03.27.2012 , 11:24 PM | #153
Kel Dor and the Baran Do

Omtrade
03.27.2012 , 11:57 PM | #154
I would want the squid people (I don't know the names) I think that'd be cool, and easy for the language since the beginning rival for the Jedi knight was one and he spoke English. And they already have a great model for them
The Legacy of Emilee and Xavius

rhiarose
04.07.2012 , 01:37 PM | #155
no NO no no Duros, Im already sick of every other NPC quest giver on the rep side being one. and no more Furry races, for the love of all that is sci fi please stop with the 27 species of rats and the 18 species of cats and even rabbits.... come on.

As for what I would like to see, sentient robots as playable using Scorpio and HK-47 as 2 examples, though minus the restraining programming

While we are at it, no Twilight-esque races, im looking at you Shistavanen and Anzat

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 02:07 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiarose View Post
no NO no no Duros, Im already sick of every other NPC quest giver on the rep side being one. and no more Furry races, for the love of all that is sci fi please stop with the 27 species of rats and the 18 species of cats and even rabbits.... come on.

As for what I would like to see, sentient robots as playable using Scorpio and HK-47 as 2 examples, though minus the restraining programming

While we are at it, no Twilight-esque races, im looking at you Shistavanen and Anzat
Waitwhat? What other feline species are there besides Cathar??? Cathar should be playable in the game. No reason why they shouldn't be already, as far as I'm concerned.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

bilzzardmaster
04.07.2012 , 02:15 PM | #157
I want to see a Kel-Dor, that is the one race I have been hoping that would add. Or Yoda's race-Which is unknown Still

BradTheImpaler
04.07.2012 , 03:30 PM | #158
Paaerduags. Just for the heck of it.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Darthlawyer
04.07.2012 , 05:34 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Qixel View Post
WTB Noghri, kthx.
Agreed. Would have trouble working it in, and maybe would require something hardcore to unlock it...

Captain_Lurker
04.07.2012 , 05:42 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Waitwhat? What other feline species are there besides Cathar??? Cathar should be playable in the game. No reason why they shouldn't be already, as far as I'm concerned.
There are the Togorians, Cantrosians, Tinnell, and I know of one more but cant currently think of their name (I recall they are large and their home planet was destroyed by the Empire during the Ne Hope Era). There are most likely a few more...