Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about the code you use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question about the code you use

Hangst
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1
When I go to my about it says I need to enter another code, even tho I have already entered the pre-order code. It says I can't set up a subscription until I do so. Am I missing something but I haven't received a second code and it says I can play when I get a mail. This may be a stupid question but is there anything I need to enter

FiveDeadlyVenoms
12.13.2011 , 09:31 AM | #2
Same problem here like many others as well. No idea what to tell you because their customer service is down

Tessalon
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #3
You will get your product code when you get your copy of the game.
They see me rollin, they hatin

xducktales
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #4
theres some peopel who claim to have the physical copy intheir hands atm and still cant register their code. though i find that they have the actual game very shady buisness. the actual code will not be able to be activated until the 20th dec.

Tessalon
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #5
Alot of people in europe got their copies of the game early
They see me rollin, they hatin

Jeppemannen
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #6
I got my copy today but the code canīt be activated yet. donīt matter anyway cause pre-oder code is activated already. as i understand it the standard code should not be activated until 20 dec.

Darth_Reeper
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #7
I have the same problem. I think everyone does. Whenever I hit "My Account" it asks for a registration code, but when I hit "Redeem Code" or something like that is says I have pre-ordered the game and I have the color changing crystal. I also tried calling inn Game Stop (the store I went to pre-order it) and their closed... soooo I guess we get the physical copy of the game on the 20th.

sigh.. i really want to see my CE already.
May The Force Serve You Well!
Darth_Reeper

Dornhan
12.13.2011 , 09:58 AM | #8
When the game officially comes out on the 20th is when we should be able to create the subscription. By not having it will not effect the early access. If you ordered it online you should receive an email with the code when you are charged for the game minus the $5 for the pre order. If you preordered from a store, then just wait till you get your physical copy in hand and you will be able to put in the code from the box.

Clubbyy
12.13.2011 , 09:58 AM | #9
So, for Digital Downloaders, they're going to send you another code in an e-mail..? Or how would you get that code..?

toddwaite
12.13.2011 , 10:00 AM | #10
Same thing here. Glad I'm not the only one.
"One great big festering Neon Distraction. I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied: Learn to Swim." - Aenima, Tool