Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preorder Invites

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hunter_Este
12.13.2011 , 06:59 AM | #21
News Flash:

It isn't being done first come, first serve. I have a few friends who pre ordered in November, who just got their emails this morning. It's totally randomized.
If ever should your elders
Forget to say their prayers
Take them by the legs
And throw them down the stairs.

Hope
12.13.2011 , 06:59 AM | #22
I preordered and entered the code the first day it was available. I looked at "my account" here and it is asking me to enter a preorder code, like I never did. Ugh...

firedrakesdka
12.13.2011 , 06:59 AM | #23
and still no invite at 8H00am today, does it have a preference for deluxe digital and collertor edition pre order????

Synraak
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #24
You're right, there's no room with this ocean of tears for anyone, actually. Oooh nooo, my preorder date was July 21st last night what happened!

iakushka
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hunter_Este View Post
News Flash:

It isn't being done first come, first serve. I have a few friends who pre ordered in November, who just got their emails this morning. It's totally randomized.
they said that people would get in based on when they pre ordered

Mattsvaliant
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Balthioul View Post
I dunno, I can prove that I pre-ordered AND used my code an hour after pre-orders opened on the 21st, and yet I get no Early Access.
Yeah, the exact date in time use to show up in your preorder page on your profile, but its seems to have been removed from there.

I had checked it several times over the last month, I definitely entered my code at ~9:30 on the 21st.

Sperling
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #27
News Flash:

This.

Now stop whining and just be patient.

Mattsvaliant
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #28
News Flash:

Don't be a D bag.

Early access was to be based on preorder code entry time only.

jschabs
12.13.2011 , 07:02 AM | #29
Im sorry but someone that preordered in nov should not get in before us that preordered on first day cause with my luck ill get one fricken day

BWhiterose
12.13.2011 , 07:02 AM | #30
If you all read what it says on that first page you would see that it says YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW IT FOR EARLY ACCESS. It is set up ready for people to enter the PRODUCT access code for when early access ends and full release starts.
Rahteb Whiterose
Leader of The Grey
(Pre CU/NGE Jedi SWG)