Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just one more not resubscribing.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just one more not resubscribing.

xDreegan
02.16.2012 , 09:27 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
Yeah, almost 2 million subs, I'm sure they care about a minority of angry nerds on a forum.
Age of Conan started out with allot of subscriptions. 3 months later.... game was dead.

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:28 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
I find it more hilarious that you people (Star Wars Franchise Fanbois) find the need to flame every post that isn't "zomg i love swtor"
I'm not a star wars fanboy but I do actually enjoy the game, despite its flaws. I'm also someone smart enough to understand that the game was just released a month ago and games usually suck at launch.

Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:29 PM | #23
eklipzze why are you even replying to a thread that apparently no one cares about?

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by xDreegan View Post
Age of Conan started out with allot of subscriptions. 3 months later.... game was dead.
Pretty sure its still alive. And that game didn't have the popular IP this one has... I mean, Conan.. seriously.

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Targetboy View Post
eklipzze why are you even replying to a thread that apparently no one cares about?
Well, if you feel the need to tell us you're quitting, then I feel the need to point out you're douchebaggery.

Razot
02.16.2012 , 09:32 PM | #26
I'm not a star wars fanboy but I do actually enjoy the game, despite its flaws. I'm also someone smart enough to understand that the game was just released a month ago and games usually suck at launch.
I dont think any of us hate it tbh. The end game is just a little disappointing, and tbh its a brutal market nowdays so its hard to want to pay for a beta.

Hopefully they can get it together very soon.

Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:33 PM | #27
Well, if you feel the need to tell us you're quitting, then I feel the need to point out you're douchebaggery.
That makes no lick of sense.

Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:34 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
I dont think any of us hate it tbh. The end game is just a little disappointing, and tbh its a brutal market nowdays so its hard to want to pay for a beta.

/agree

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post

If he thinks its a POS then that generally means he hates it. But that's fine, I just think its stupid to tell everyone he is quitting, like we're all friends and will miss him. Yeah, I agree that the PVP needs some serious changes but like I said, the game hasn't been out long so I'll give it some time. BioWare isn't a new company so I'm assuming they can fix the problems. Give it some time. People act like they have ADD.

denpic
02.16.2012 , 09:36 PM | #30
Even though I don't support I quit rants
I agree that
These are legitimate issues that are affecting the game
Lopsided factions on my realm it so easy for imps to farm valour in ilum
It's stupid where's as the few pubs are taking days to finish daily quests
The gear disparity between faction is getting huge