Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Just one more not resubscribing.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just one more not resubscribing.

Targetboy's Avatar


Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
I just think its hilarious that you people seriously think you're so special that you need to post an "I quit" thread like you're some sort of gaming celebrity. I've quit a dozen games and never once made a post like this. Get over yourselves. And the sad thing is some of you make multiple "I quit" posts. lol
Yet you feel the need to bash those that have valid points?

eklipzze's Avatar


eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Thank you for another 30 seconds to fuel my self importance...
I hear the cartoon pandas calling you. Maybe you should go play with them.

KKraken's Avatar


KKraken
02.16.2012 , 09:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
Guess how much we all care?
I bet Bioware does.

ulukinatme's Avatar


ulukinatme
02.16.2012 , 09:22 PM | #14
I've been pretty disappointed with end game PVP myself. Ilum is a joke, theres no doubt. I had no idea what people were talking about till I got there. Since turning 50 I've only seen one small group of Republic actually come out and fight. The rest of the time the only chance you had to get your daily done was to join a kill trade group or spend endless hours circling on your speeder for an armamant. With the lack of balance on many servers Republic won't generally come out to Ilum unless it's for kill trading, if they try to PVP they just get overwhelmed by numbers so often times they don't even try.

Warzones are still warzones, but somehow they're just not as fun at 50. From 1-49 theres lots of action, lots of deaths, lots of objectives changing hands. With Voidstar I'm honestly surprised if the first door gets blown up, Alderaan comes down to whoever grabs the nodes first it seems. Huttball is mostly the same fortunately, the only difference is it's much tougher to bring a bal carrier down now.

Razot's Avatar


Razot
02.16.2012 , 09:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
I hear the cartoon pandas calling you. Maybe you should go play with them.
Actually i play EVE. Tried WoW like 5 years ago and that lasted about 2 days so your comment is invalid.. But you could tell me to go back to a real PVP game.

eklipzze's Avatar


eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Targetboy View Post
Yet you feel the need to bash those that have valid points?
Which valid point? The part about him quitting or the subjective opinion that this game is a POS?

eklipzze's Avatar


eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KKraken View Post
I bet Bioware does.
Yeah, almost 2 million subs, I'm sure they care about a minority of angry nerds on a forum.

Amp_'s Avatar


Amp_
02.16.2012 , 09:26 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
Which valid point? The part about him quitting or the subjective opinion that this game is a POS?
Relax dude. SWTOR is not your mother.

Evuke's Avatar


Evuke
02.16.2012 , 09:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
I just think its hilarious that you people seriously think you're so special that you need to post an "I quit" thread like you're some sort of gaming celebrity. I've quit a dozen games and never once made a post like this. Get over yourselves. And the sad thing is some of you make multiple "I quit" posts. lol
I find it more hilarious that you people (Star Wars Franchise Fanbois) find the need to flame every post that isn't "zomg i love swtor"

eklipzze's Avatar


eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:26 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Actually i play EVE. Tried WoW like 5 years ago and that lasted about 2 days so your comment is invalid.. But you could tell me to go back to a real PVP game.
Only if you can time travel back to the DAOC guys because there hasn't been a real pvp game since then.