Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just one more not resubscribing.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just one more not resubscribing.

Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1
Ilum is a joke and breading BM's at an alarming rate. The population balance is stupid off. Adding a confirm window for stims was a waste of developer man hours. People leaving WZ's is ruining an already broken experience. I'm an un-killable healing machine with the right support setup. I'm not wasting anymore of my life playing this unrewarding POS.

P.S. Your game lags.

The grind to 50 was a solid 4.5/5 but this endgame is garbage.

Razot
02.16.2012 , 09:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Targetboy View Post
Ilum is a joke and breading BM's at an alarming rate. The population balance is stupid off. Adding a confirm window for stims was a waste of developer man hours. People leaving WZ's is ruining an already broken experience. I'm an un-killable healing machine with the right support setup. I'm not wasting anymore of my life playing this unrewarding POS.

P.S. Your game lags.

I agree, but i am not leaving as of yet. EVE for PVP and this game for the story PVE thing, but its getting harder and harder to log in tbh.

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Targetboy View Post

P.S. Your game lags.

Guess how much we all care?

Ludanyke
02.16.2012 , 09:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by eklipzze View Post
Enough to post a reply apparently..
Ludacris Heals at Ludicrous Speed. Rollout.
Click here for success.

Targetboy
02.16.2012 , 09:14 PM | #5

You may not care but if one other person see's this and agrees, then my job is done. Good day.

SourD
02.16.2012 , 09:14 PM | #6
I like mine covered in panko.

DirtyDiggler
02.16.2012 , 09:14 PM | #7
let the people vent, I doubt he posted it for everyone here, he wanted to vent and this is about the only place to vent to bioware

Razot
02.16.2012 , 09:15 PM | #8
Well you replied so obviously you donated about 30 seconds of your life to acknowledge the post..

eklipzze
02.16.2012 , 09:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Well you replied so obviously you donated about 30 seconds of your life to acknowledge the post..
I just think its hilarious that you people seriously think you're so special that you need to post an "I quit" thread like you're some sort of gaming celebrity. I've quit a dozen games and never once made a post like this. Get over yourselves. And the sad thing is some of you make multiple "I quit" posts. lol

Razot
02.16.2012 , 09:19 PM | #10
I just think its hilarious that you people seriously think you're so special that you need to post an "I quit" thread like you're some sort of gaming celebrity. I've quit a dozen games and never once made a post like this. Get over yourselves. And the sad thing is some of you make multiple "I quit" posts. lol
Thank you for another 30 seconds of your life to fuel my self importance... I feel like a rockstar tbh.