Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beginners Guide to Guardian Tanking by Camarius

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Beginners Guide to Guardian Tanking by Camarius

ME_DIC
02.19.2012 , 06:33 AM | #21
Good work dude keep going!

camarius
02.21.2012 , 04:18 PM | #22
added more to the to do list and will be working on it shortly to further polish

thanks for the support guys!

BatuhanHangun
02.21.2012 , 05:50 PM | #23
Force is strong in you mate. Many t(h)anks for your work. Keep it up.
╬╬┼┼┼⇞⇞⇞⇞⇞⇞╠▤███████████████████████████████████)

Kilokov
02.23.2012 , 01:47 PM | #24
Excellent guide, learned a lot about guardian tanking reading through it. You really covered almost every aspect of tanking!

However, in your rotation section, you listed Overhead Slash as part of the tanking rotations, which is a skill on the DPS tree. Is this on purpose, or is the wrong skill listed? I know Overhead Slash exists in some tanking hybrid trees.

camarius
02.23.2012 , 05:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilokov View Post
Excellent guide, learned a lot about guardian tanking reading through it. You really covered almost every aspect of tanking!

However, in your rotation section, you listed Overhead Slash as part of the tanking rotations, which is a skill on the DPS tree. Is this on purpose, or is the wrong skill listed? I know Overhead Slash exists in some tanking hybrid trees.
Thanks a lot for the comment! yes overhead slash is a typo when rehashing the guide... I'm gonna be doing a more thorough read through to clean it up a bit more... thanks for the heads up,

ill take all constructive critiques and error finds...

Just because I'm a Jedi Knight doesn't mean I'm perfect

camarius
02.24.2012 , 11:15 AM | #26
Feel free to comment or submit anything you think should be added and I will research it and add if its worth it... This is got the community and id like it to be the consensus of that community also
Only when surrounded by complete darkness, will the Light truly shine the brightest.

Truck
02.24.2012 , 04:27 PM | #27
Replying as a form of sticky request!!!
Full Jedi Shadow Truck Jedi Guardian Lyph Jedi Seer
Canderous Ordo | Crimson Rebellion

Formerly on WoW | Lyph (Argent Dawn) | Truck (Blackhand)

camarius
02.27.2012 , 09:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Truck View Post
Replying as a form of sticky request!!!

Thanks! If only more people would comment or rate it to keep it seen...lol just did some more updates... Is there anything anyone thinks is missing?
Only when surrounded by complete darkness, will the Light truly shine the brightest.

ToniMarino
02.27.2012 , 06:56 PM | #29
I just changed my DPS guardian skills to a Tank skill tree, suggested in this post. I also tougth that I would change my item mods and earn like 1000hp more. But then, I figure that the item mods for DPS are the same for Tank, like... they all guive endurance and strenght So, the only thing I changed was my LS collor cristal from a +crit. hit to a +endurance.

So.. how does a tank gets thousands mor HP than a DPS guardian?

Chorusgirl
02.28.2012 , 01:27 AM | #30
Sticky please!

Good work on this
<Cali Killed Nox>
Prophecy of Five
Progression Raiding Guild