Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

shockbroken water

Vakyoom
02.16.2012 , 05:19 PM | #1
I know you guys (bioware) broke this item on purpose, and i know why you broke this item but that doesn't mean you needed to do it the way that you did it.

One simple phrase: Can not be used while stealthed.

Problem solved, now shadows/ops can't use it cheap-ily in the middle of combat by using their vanish ability.

As a marauder, it was actually kind of nice to get a bit of hp back after the 20+ sec it takes to remove yourself from combat sometimes. You could also make it so you can't r-click the hydrated buff off of you.... Then you couldn't spam it (even tho it had a 10 sec cd)

But no, breaking this item for everyone is a much better idea.

Also, ~100 extra valor per wz must've really made someone upset... guess that's breaking the game when things like operations or master looter don't even function properly. Same thing goes for surge (though its a bit off topic), glad you messed with that instead of making alacrity useful.

great job.

long story short... Why not use your brains for once before just breaking things? just one time guys...

Jarvus
02.16.2012 , 05:21 PM | #2
Breaking of this item's recurring usability in battlegrounds was a good move by Bioware.

Thank you, Bioware.

Fidopro
02.16.2012 , 05:21 PM | #3
hmmm I noticed you left out the fact that you no longer get 2 extra medals...how convenient.

If you need a heal so bad level biochem and get reusable med-pack.

AntoniusDelitan
02.16.2012 , 05:21 PM | #4
The item is grossly overpowered being unlimited use. I doubt it ever was supposed to be.

No more free 2 medals for j00!
<Down with the Sithness> - Daragon Trail - Empire

cycao
02.16.2012 , 05:22 PM | #5
I used this and i know it was broken. Healing should be done by healers. I was doing fine before i had it and ill be doing fine now that its gone.

Barrechor
02.16.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
The stealth issue was the only real problem, I wouldnt have cared if they nerfed it so it didnt count towards medals too.

Agree 100% though m8, they slaughtered it and minced it, when all they needed to do was give it a slight trim.
Barrechor - Lv50 BM Focus Guard / Katana - Lv40 Scrapper / <Tarro Blood> - East Coast

Kai-Eurah-Tird
02.16.2012 , 05:22 PM | #7
Awww poor baby lost his bottle?

It was broken before, it was reusable when it shouldn't be. Now it is fixed, it is a consumable that can only be stacked twice.

fungihoujo
02.16.2012 , 05:25 PM | #8
Ah, so they fixed it. Thanks BW for fixing an obviously broken item. I know some people will hate losing a cheap and easy massive instant heal out of combat that gives free medals for absolutely no reason- but everyone sensible knows it wasn't working as intended.

Kotome
02.16.2012 , 05:26 PM | #9
Actually this item still gives 2 medals. They didnt remove that. Its only that the item is not reusable so someone would need to farm them in order to get the medals every warzone which most wouldnt bother.

Vakyoom
02.16.2012 , 05:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidopro View Post
hmmm I noticed you left out the fact that you no longer get 2 extra medals...how convenient.

If you need a heal so bad level biochem and get reusable med-pack.
except the part where i mentioned the 100 valor... which is what 2 medals are worth.

next...

idiots thinking it's in combat or something.