Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why there is so much QQ and this game is dying!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why there is so much QQ and this game is dying!

Jalal
02.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #1
Bottom line there is no innovation on the mmo side of things. It Kotor single player and WOW pvp.

Where are the space fights, guild ships, boarding ships, capture of planets, mayors of planets or towns, meaningful open world pvp, a new paradigm in mmo gear grinds...anything new and innovative???

They played safe instead of being innovative, but I don't think it looks to good for the future of this game.

Where is the War in Star Wars.

Go throw some balls around you Jedi and Sith!

Fidopro
02.16.2012 , 05:12 PM | #2
game is not dying..its going strong with almost 2 mil subs.

the vocal few on the forums think so....I guess its true

darth_knine
02.16.2012 , 05:13 PM | #3
This is bore wars and an epic 300M sinking ship

Evuke
02.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by fidopro View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fanboi's delusions are so funny!

The Tortanic may have had 1.7 million subs in the first few weeks after launch (the figure they keep riding home about) but any donkey can tell there is nowhere near that now, 2/3+ of most guilds have quit (my own guild has only 18 players left out of the 150 we had), queues are gone, most of the servers sit at light/standard pop even at prime times, and there's <100 people on the fleets.

EA's next quarterly shareholder statement will prove I am right, it will be in may so all of the free 30 day players won't show in their trumped up figures, nor will the poor suckers who bought the 3 month option.

darth_knine
02.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidopro View Post

Yeah right, subs are droppung look at servers busy and if you just log into imperial fleet or republic you will notice at peak times 50% less people then last month...game is bleeding subs

Mirdthestrill
02.16.2012 , 05:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalal View Post
Bottom line there is no innovation on the mmo side of things. It Kotor single player and WOW pvp.

Where are the space fights, guild ships, boarding ships, capture of planets, mayors of planets or towns, meaningful open world pvp, a new paradigm in mmo gear grinds...anything new and innovative???

They played safe instead of being innovative, but I don't think it looks to good for the future of this game.

Where is the War in Star Wars.

Go throw some balls around you Jedi and Sith!
Pointless angry rant is pointless. Complaining does absolutely nothing to help your cause. Try posting a well-thought out, detailed proposal on how you would overhaul it. As it is, you just come off as a troll.
I <3 alts!

darth_knine
02.16.2012 , 05:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Pointless angry rant is pointless. Complaining does absolutely nothing to help your cause. Try posting a well-thought out, detailed proposal on how you would overhaul it. As it is, you just come off as a troll.
Why the game is horrible and devs wont listen anyway we told them all this **** in beta

Mirdthestrill
02.16.2012 , 05:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_knine View Post
Why the game is horrible and devs wont listen anyway we told them all this **** in beta
So if they don't listen, and you refuse to be happy with a perfectly good game, go play something else. Just don't clog up the forums with your incredibly angry personal views that no one really, in the end, cares about. You're not winning any points with the forums here.
I <3 alts!

Smashapotamus
02.16.2012 , 05:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidopro View Post

If you believe that i've got some ocean front property in Arizona i'd like to sell you.

Every person who bought and played this game at launch is technically a "subscriber," because we were all forced to choose a subscription plan a month before we actually had to pay a subscription fee. That statement of 1.7 million subs was made right around the time the first subscription fees were coming due so it's likely they were reflective of of the games launch numbers and NOT the number of actual current subscribers.
www.FistOftheEmpire.com
Promoting scrub shag'n & tea baggin.

SpaceGaunt
02.16.2012 , 05:20 PM | #10
I don't understand where people get their data to claim "SWtOR is dying! OMG Haha I told you! It's dying! Troll!"

Please link some legitimate (or as CLOSE to legitimate) source to back up your claims plox!