Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double Bladed Lightsaber.

LuckyRiley
02.16.2012 , 04:31 PM | #1
I am a level 13 Jedi Shadow. It seems I did something wrong. I do not have my double bladed lightsaber. I checked my inventory. I checked the vendor to see if i had sold it. Nothing. What did I do wrong and where can I get another one

Bammur
02.16.2012 , 04:32 PM | #2
You should have got a bag when you picked your AC. Click the bag to open it and get you light saber.

Muskaan
02.16.2012 , 04:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyRiley View Post
I am a level 13 Jedi Shadow. It seems I did something wrong. I do not have my double bladed lightsaber. I checked my inventory. I checked the vendor to see if i had sold it. Nothing. What did I do wrong and where can I get another one
When you pick your AC and choose Shadow, your quest giver gives you a bag of goodies. That bag has the dbl bladed saber. R.clk to open bag.

Now, if you have sold the bag, then you are SOL, son.
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

LuckyRiley
02.16.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bammur View Post
You should have got a bag when you picked your AC. Click the bag to open it and get you light saber.
I don't have a bag

Muskaan
02.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #5
I don't have a bag
Then you are SOL.
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

HanzoV
02.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #6
I don't have a bag
Go to a vendor and check the "buy back" tab, to see if you accidentally sold it. If you deleted it, well...
TORtanic indeed. It's just like that movie that was hugely successful and made boatloads of money.
This is an MMO. Whether you play with or see the other players is irrelevant to that fact.

LuckyRiley
02.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #7
I already checked the vendor, not there
Where can I buy an Arbiter's Double-bladed Lightsaber

CeruleanNite
02.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #8
Most likely you sold it and if you did then unfortunately you are out of luck. You have but a few choices left to you:

1. Put in a help ticket and maybe, just maybe they will restore it for you (might takes days/weeks if at all)
2. Check AH and see if there is a cheep one on there
3. Play with a single bladed one until you get another (never seen one drop in game at low levels so could be awhile)
4. Re-roll

Not trying to be a jerk about any of this but really your options are limited at this point.

Kuriden
02.16.2012 , 04:39 PM | #9
Then you might've accidentally sold it, or tried to sell it but the merchant wouldn't buy it, then continued to delete it, in which case, go to the GTN and buy a temporary one then do Black Talon (Empire) or Esseles (Republic) and get a moddable one.

Good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by Zintair
80% of Republic has literally no idea what they are doing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mformature
QFT!

acdjksladf

LuckyRiley
02.16.2012 , 04:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CeruleanNite View Post
Most likely you sold it and if you did then unfortunately you are out of luck. You have but a few choices left to you:

1. Put in a help ticket and maybe, just maybe they will restore it for you (might takes days/weeks if at all)
2. Check AH and see if there is a cheep one on there
3. Play with a single bladed one until you get another (never seen one drop in game at low levels so could be awhile)
4. Re-roll

Not trying to be a jerk about any of this but really your options are limited at this point.
how do I submit a help ticket?