Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

Nodoc
02.17.2012 , 03:21 AM | #11
^
It's been known for a while on the forums that master loot bugs out loot I'm not sure how anyone can miss that. A tip for the future, set it to group loot and have one person in the raid loot the items from the chest/corpse one by one, make sure that auto loot is disabled.

TheHauntingBard
02.17.2012 , 03:49 AM | #12
Nothing new and yes loot bugs left and right.
common issues.

- Boss doesn't drop loot

- ML can't assign loot

- People can't pick up loot.

Best is to put it on FFA and make sure people got auto loot off.
Would have been so much better if ML just worked and well a basic /random roll option.

But hey making a loot system is difficult >_>, no one ever did that right before.
Stephen Reid - 9:02a.m. - January 11th 2012 - because in reality, there was never supposed to be a 'Medium' choice - that was a bug.

dangerusdave
02.17.2012 , 05:13 AM | #13
the funny part is how the gm acts, competence seems to be the least favoured skill among many of the employees.

Martinwars
02.17.2012 , 06:09 AM | #14
Tbh I wasn't aware of ML bugs, it's been working fine previously for us but thanks for letting me know.

I still find it hilarious that he has no idea what game we're playing :P
Bate - 50 Jedi Shadow of Rebel Scum (Basilisk Droid EuPVP)

BMBender
02.17.2012 , 06:24 AM | #15
As stated above thats so sadly funny I hope at least BW/EA/outsourcer isn't paying them more that whatever min wage is in the relevant region/country
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

Martinwars
02.17.2012 , 06:35 AM | #16
I have another nice encounter with a "gm" doing what he does best.
Spoiler

img @ imageshack

Diegles
02.17.2012 , 06:44 AM | #17
2nd week in a row we have ended up with no other loot then 1 Schematic(usually Synthweaving) and Commendations on Hardmode Ancient Pylons, we also used master loot. Previously we've gotten a few Relics(might have been on normal mode a few weeks ago? but I also think we got it on Hard mode).

We changed loot settings after Pylons, to Round Robbing(?). This because I've read a few other people also saying they didn't get tokens with master looter. We didn't get tokens from 1st boss EV(HM) last week either, but we did this week.

And, we still don't get Alien Data Cubes while using Master Looter.

Our Raid leader(and Master Looter), havn't bothered sending in tickets on this as he thought it might be intended that way, but there are obviously diffrent opinions on this subject, from Bioware's side. It would be awesome if we could get a definate "Yes, it's a bug" or "No, this is not a bug, and it's intended this way." answer.

Martinwars
02.17.2012 , 06:50 AM | #18
Well, it clearly depends on which week it is. If this happens next week then it's a bug. If not, it's a feature.

amonre
02.17.2012 , 06:58 AM | #19
Looks like outsourced "help" to me. You probably got some guy in India who doesn't know anything about the game besides writing up a bug ticket.

Xneco
02.17.2012 , 07:17 AM | #20
Guess we're gonna need to create a 50 page thread to get a response of some kind...
Xmiles - Powertech
The Twin Spears - US