Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

Martinwars
02.16.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1
First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.
Second boss worked fine.
Third gave no loot.
Fourth worked fine.
Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

edit: The span of my screenshots are from 21:47 -> 22:25 so it's a 30min+ chat.
Bate - 50 Jedi Shadow of Rebel Scum (Basilisk Droid EuPVP)

dangerusdave
02.16.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2
this is hillarious, yet sad.

Roxinius
02.16.2012 , 11:26 PM | #3
just did nightmare pylons tonight and got 2 rakata 2 qubes and 2 exotech and synth thing

schwiz
02.16.2012 , 11:54 PM | #4
Lol his last line is the funniest, if it happens again just open a ticket and we'll do our best to assist you. If that was his best I don't want his help...

Trif
02.17.2012 , 12:21 AM | #5
We only got commendations and a pattern off the pylons and the next boss, and the second boss in KP also only dropped commendations and a pattern. So 3 bosses we killed tonight out of 6 screwed us.

Nodoc
02.17.2012 , 12:53 AM | #6
Here is an idea, maybe don't use master loot next time?

Roxinius
02.17.2012 , 01:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nodoc View Post
Here is an idea, maybe don't use master loot next time?
this is pretty much it just got with round robin

Suntar
02.17.2012 , 01:44 AM | #8
Just shocking!. Well done for keeping your cool.

It would seem this guy knew very little, not even enough of how things work / should work to deal with your enquiry satisfactorily. Very poorly trained, knew little of the game.

When something like that happens "oh I will feed it back as a bug" "let us know if it happens again" is not good enough. They should check their logs (metrics or whatever) and provide the missing items.

This is not an isolated incident, everyday people are getting screwed out of loot.

Fercil
02.17.2012 , 02:30 AM | #9
This makes me feel one of the reasons bugs aren't getting fixed is that the bug reports based on tickets are being written by these GMs who don't actually understand the bugs and mess up with the report thus delivering developers false info which doesn't help them at all, possibly quite the contrary.

Izznoogood
02.17.2012 , 02:54 AM | #10
Im just wondering, why are you use masterloot when you know its bugged? lol.

Im not saying it shouldent be fixed, and this is a pretty known bug, and yet you still use it, and it buggs, and you are complaining about outsourced gms

Im just saying, if you know its bugged, dont use it hehe