Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assasin tanking matrix cube exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Assasin tanking matrix cube exist?

Noemercy
02.16.2012 , 03:28 PM | #1
I have been told that 3 blue shards does make an assasin matrix cube, and you would assume that if an assasin tells me this it must be true, however MANY more people have told me that you get the BH matrix cube if you use 3 blue shards.

Can anyone confirm how this works, or if this glitch exists? I would really like the tanking matrix cube, but at the same time i don't want to go get the shards for no reason.
You see wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: You send signals here, and they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat. ~ Albert Einstein

Waur
02.16.2012 , 04:28 PM | #2
IIRC it was 3 reds for Willpower/Endurance matrix cube at 50.

LordbishopX
02.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Waur View Post
IIRC it was 3 reds for Willpower/Endurance matrix cube at 50.
QFT I made the SIN one with 3 reds: http://www.torhead.com/mission/fcEqA...-cube-assembly

Guide to get it: http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012...datacon-guide/

DarthDemens
02.16.2012 , 05:05 PM | #4
RRR a DPS Sin/Sorc, not a tank one though.

The best guess is that BBB is supposed to give a tank one, but currently is bugged and gives the non Force-user version.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Waur
02.16.2012 , 05:12 PM | #5
With BBB either not in game or bugged that would leave the only cube for Inquisitors as RRR, no? That is also why I listed willpower first then endurance; to signify higher willpower.

8^)

Draconax
02.17.2012 , 12:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
Thanks for phoning that in, and not even reading the thread. Clearly in the post you showed, there is nothing regarding a matrix cube for tanking assassins, which is what this post is concerned with. How bout you "l2read", before you mindlessly drop a "l2google" remark that is not useful to anyone.

Solar_Breeze
02.17.2012 , 01:43 PM | #8
Looks like the BBB option is bugged as it gives aim rather than willpower (and higher endurance)

so would say no currently no cube available - hopefully will be fixed.

Dukibritches
02.17.2012 , 02:33 PM | #9
Honestly I dont think that there is an Assassin tanking matrix cube at this time. Perhaps they will add one in the future.

With that said, the matrix cube you get from 3 Red Matrix shards is still the best thing to use in one of your relic slots. Even though it doesnt have defensive stats on it, its still a great piece of gear to have equipped when tanking.

BovineDeath
07.22.2012 , 06:36 AM | #10
Still broken. Will still be broken in another nine months. All of the threads for this issue go ignored, it's supposedly been escalated, but nothing ever comes of it. I was such a huge advocate and fan of this game, but to not even be given an ETA on a bug that has been in the game for nine months so far, not including the beta, is ridiculous and leads me to the conclusion that nobody at bioware even cares about it.