vote kick / penalty option in wz

Mirialol

To all the bad players in pvp forums that cry about adding these features, i concur.

they should implement a kick system, and give 1 hour penalty that doesnt let those who are kicked enter new wz.

In my team in WZ's theres too many new 50's or unskilled players, and dont deserve to get into any wz's, because it penalizes us people who have gears/skill/experience and make us lose.

i think adding vote kick option would be great since it would allow better geared players to kick out those new 50's as soon as they enter the match, and they shouldnt be allowed to enter wz's for next hour to ruin pvp gameplay experienced for skilled players...

funny reality is that most people who cry and whine in pvp forums about adding these features are ones who are most likely to be kicked in the first place

they should add this feature so that after theyre kicked and in middle of their 1 hour wait, these QQ'ers can log in pvp forums to make more QQ threads.

Afterall, most mmo companies eventually give in to the QQ'ers (bad players) on the forums and try to balance the game around them. QQ'ers are biggest driving force behind development of our pvp environment.

Edited by Mirialol

they should implement a kick system, and give 1 hour penalty that doesnt let those who are kicked enter new wz.

In my team in WZ's theres too many new 50's with no gear that are unskilled, and dont deserve to get into any wz's, because it penalizes us people who have gears/skill/experience and make us lose.

i think adding vote kick option would be great since it would allow better geared players to kick out those new 50's as soon as they enter the match, and they shouldnt be allowed to enter wz's for next hour to ruin pvp gameplay experienced for skilled players...

I will say to you the same i said to the last guy who said this, Brutal Idea all new level 50's will be kicked by all us 50's with gear and no new 50's will get gear.....So the next thing you will see is the forum page filled with qq's about being kicked for not having any gear....

This idea sucks.....

I will say to you the same i said to the last guy who said this, Brutal Idea all new level 50's will be kicked by all us 50's with gear and no new 50's will get gear.....So the next thing you will see is the forum page filled with qq's about being kicked for not having any gear....

This idea sucks.....

if havnt noticed the post is a sarcasm

mostly bad players make illogical suggestions like this in pvp forums n i wanted to kno wut it feels like to be one of them

So you are saying that anyone that ends up in a warzone with less than best in slot gear should be kicked? Have you ever entered a warzone with less than perfect gear? Should you have be penalized for trying to rank up and get BiS gear?

Warzones issues like afk-ers and quitters could be addressed by having a better system of scoring. Why is it that the losing team gets anything at all? They get about 1/2 to 1/3 as much exp, credits, valor as if their side had won. Give them nothing. Losers do not get a trophy. Making this change would solve the issue of afking in warzones completely because it would fully remove the incentive to do it.

That and harshen the penalty for quitting so that it affects more than just warzones.

Warzones issues like afk-ers and quitters could be addressed by having a better system of scoring. Why is it that the losing team gets anything at all? They get about 1/2 to 1/3 as much exp, credits, valor as if their side had won. Give them nothing. Losers do not get a trophy. Making this change would solve the issue of afking in warzones completely because it would fully remove the incentive to do it.

That and harshen the penalty for quitting so that it affects more than just warzones.

vote kick is not something u can fix afker issue with since such system can potentially be abused

best way to discourage afker is that wz should only award valor / experience for doing kills, objectives, medals. (right now it only awards those for wz completion and medals)

that way afker will receive ZERO exp/commendation/valor, so it completely shuts down incentive to afk

Edited by Mirialol

So you are saying that anyone that ends up in a warzone with less than best in slot gear should be kicked? Have you ever entered a warzone with less than perfect gear? Should you have be penalized for trying to rank up and get BiS gear?

/sigh. The Americans sit at work on the forums and don't understand sarcasm....

Yeah, I think vote-kick in WZs, though great at some times, would be abused so frequently it would be like giving all the kids in elementary school pepper spray and telling them all to police themselves.

There could be a restriction put on people that vote to kick. Such as 1 vote every hour and it requires a 2/3rd majority to get kicked.

That or have an immediate report function for afkers with a way that someone can immediately assess and stop the PvPing untill it is dealt with (I don't mean an automatic PvP block if you get reported because that would be abused).

Alternatively, a more sophisticated bot than the deserter detection timer...

and as for leavers, its not as big of an issue as some one afking - if some one leaves, another person will join WZ to take his spot, so whats the big deal?

overall im extremely tired of overall negative attitude everyone have in pvp forums

it appears every post consist of:

1. NERF this

2. PUNISH / KICK these kind of people

then bioware listens to those people and proceed to nerf things, which results in further QQ in the forums

why cant u instead think like 'buff this' or 'rewards'???

i'd like more a system where you can get more medals and reward if you follow the mission objectives instead of going around like a noob...

Yes. That. Why is it you can get the huttball, take it and score and get basically no medals or contribution for that? The noobs playing deathmatch in the middle are actually cranking out medals, mindless though it is usually.

(About to get 1 on 1 medal and someone comes to "help")

=========VOTE KICK============

QFT lol. but in all seriousness it may seem like a decent idea at first but like all things the majority would find a way to use an abuse the system to make other peoples lives hell even if they are not part of the minority that causes the issues.

although there are sometimes when i wish you could do this. specially for people in Alderan WZ who just sit there and not even notice that the cap point is beeing taken right infront of them and do nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
I still think quiters should lose about the same amount of valor the players on the other team gains if the other team wins. With maybe 2 waives per week to account for crashes and disconnects. Its not valorous to abandon your team so it fits. Get people moving their valor in the other direction and i bet they stop quiting. As long as votekick is in for the afkers/botters that is.