Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trading Between Characters of Different Factions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Trading Between Characters of Different Factions

Dayshadow
02.16.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1
Will Legacy allow us to trade items between our own characters of different factions in the next patch?

If not... if there any good reason whatsoever to have republlic characters on the same server as imperial characters? Should the we get two legacy names (1 imp, 1 pub) since appearantly they have no ties or connections.

It kind of sucks that I put all this time and effort into a crew skill to then not be able to use said skills to equip characters of a different factions. Some will say this is how it should be else you can just support yourself with 8 crew skills.

So what.

1.) The reverse engineering aspect means that crafters destroy items rather than sell them. This is why... 2.) There is NO market. There is NOTHING for sell but random loot harvest junk at ridiculous prices because lvl 50s pay it since it's pocket change to them. There is no low level economy and the high lvl economy is based around material convenience only. If you can't supply yourself you are out of luck unless you can find someone to be acknowledge you when you call out for a crafter. Lame. With most doing Biochem it's pretty hard, if not impossible, finding anything else. At least on the servers I've played on.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)

Nitrosnwbrdr
02.16.2012 , 12:59 PM | #2
Use Nar Shaddaa GTN to transfer items like the rest of us?

zRhyno
02.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3
I think alot of people don't know that the Nar Shadaa terminal can be used to buy/sell items from both factions.
Rhy - Chilastras original Teal Mando

Dayshadow
02.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitrosnwbrdr View Post
Use Nar Shaddaa GTN to transfer items like the rest of us?
I'd rather be able to simply send items AND cash to another character on a different faction within my so-called legacy.

I fail to see the point in server specific legacy vs an account wide legacy if the insentives don't benefit the denizens of that server beyond stuff that should be available to all players from the start. Like unlocking a new race, but you can only play that race on 1 server that you've earned enough Legacy on? Anyone else think that is wiggidy wiggidy wack? There are only 8 character slots.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)