Old Republic Movie

BlimBlat

Im sure there is another thread out there somewhere about this same topic.. but oh well.

After watching the Cinematic's in this game..... Bioware/George Lucas or whoever, would be crazy not to make a Old Republic movie.

I agree, I think blur studios would do a great job.

I was thinking this when I was watching the clip in the thread about a trailer that a player made using the cinematics. That was a long sentence. Anyway, I was totally thinking I would watch/buy a movie if they did one, and I'm not big on animated stuff. Some of the footage was breathtaking!

I think George Lucas is squeezing the last bit of money of his title so he can revive his series when it's popularity is about to die

Alot of people think that George is trying to kill Star Wars so no one else can play in his sandbox, he did announce that he was retiring not so long ago.

Just so long as they don't let Lucas write the dialogue.

Dear Goodness he's terrible at dialogue!

What I really think would do well is if they restarted that project they had for a TV series based on the Star Wars universe. In the absence of a good Star Trek series or comparable, I think the Star Wars TV series would do pretty well on Network TV.

Cheers!

Space_Opera_Canuck :)