Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Inquisitor's robe - still in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Supreme Inquisitor's robe - still in game?

Altephor
03.05.2012 , 11:27 AM | #11
Well I've pulled 2 robes in the past few weeks off champs on quesh.. but by all means keep killing talz.

And all mobs have a farm cap of 3 kills.. it has nothing to do with which mob.. all you need to do is relog, not that hard.

verfallen
03.05.2012 , 11:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobsy View Post
Absolutely untrue.

It is a WORLD DROP, which means it can drop from literally everything and anything within the correct level range. You have a much greater chance of getting blue/orange gear dropping from elites, and an even greater chance getting it from champions.

People (such as myself) farm the Talz War Veteran and Taskmaster because they are convenient, (relatively) easily killable and respawn pretty quickly. In fact, if you've been farming them as much as I had to you'll realise that there's a cap on the amount of times in a certain period you can loot a particular mob, in order to discourage this.

I got my robe a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as it dropped respecced from Deception to Darkness. I can honestly say I've never been happier playing my wonderful, wonderful Assassin. I even got a set of Imperial Guard armour for Andronikos. We are such a team.
If by absolutely untrue, you mean it DOESN'T drop on Quesh you are deadly wrong.

Got one from a random thrash on Quesh just last week.

If you mean however it ALSO drops on hoth, then this is correct.

Lacking a bit of clarity there.

Shaaris
03.05.2012 , 11:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Altephor View Post
It's not on hoth.. drops on quesh.
LoL, looks like you're never going to see it then.
"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

Shaaris
03.05.2012 , 11:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
If by absolutely untrue, you mean it DOESN'T drop on Quesh you are deadly wrong.

Hmmm this is interesting. Would you mind mentioning the mobs you were farming at the time. I've only been able to find 1 Champion on Quesh. But I'm obviously not looking hard enough.

Any help is appreciated!
―Boba Fett

Bobsy
03.05.2012 , 01:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post

Beg pardon.

What I meant by "absolutely untrue" is that it drops on Quesh INSTEAD OF Hoth. I felt that needed to be quashed in the most direct terms and clearly I've made a bit of a hash of it.

It may drop on Quesh. But also Hoth, possibly low-end Belsavis and high-end Taris. It's dropped in the Foundry, and if you're incredibly lucky it might just drop in Boarding Party. This is because it's a world drop, and as such it can literally drop off any enemy in a certain level range, with a higher chance on elites and champions.

So I thought it was important that to make that clear, but obviously not clear enough.

Altephor
03.05.2012 , 05:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaaris View Post
LoL, looks like you're never going to see it then.
Yeah looks that way.. except for the 2 I already looted there, genius.

Shaaris
03.05.2012 , 06:27 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Altephor View Post
Yeah looks that way.. except for the 2 I already looted there, genius.

Screens or it didn't happen. Sorry to say but I don't believe you.
―Boba Fett

Altephor
03.05.2012 , 08:34 PM | #18
Don't have screens.. one is on my inquisitor.. the other I sold for 350k. Both dropped off Foreman Telleon.

verfallen
03.05.2012 , 08:42 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaaris View Post
Hmmm this is interesting. Would you mind mentioning the mobs you were farming at the time. I've only been able to find 1 Champion on Quesh. But I'm obviously not looking hard enough.

Any help is appreciated!
As said, it dropped from a standard enemy, in the passage to the last area of the chain quest.

As far as champions go, there is 3 I know of.

On a platform near the adrenal shutdown quest, on the left side of the hutt palace entrance if you choose to storm the front, and somewhere around the last area, don't exactly remember where.

AetherMcLoud
03.06.2012 , 01:47 AM | #20
Still in the game, dunno where it drops though. Seems rare as frakking hell. Got it for 5k off the GTN (like all the other setpieces from the set, lucky me):

http://i43.tinypic.com/lwgmq.jpg

IIRC (I'm at work so can't check) it requires level 31 (the pants are level 36) so it should probably drop on Alderaan?
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.