Epic PvP - Jung Ma

Verictaxion

Want to part of possibly one of the greatest launch in game launch event ever?

Then join in.

Jung Ma (RP-PVP) Tuesday, December 20th 21:00 EST, 18:00 PST

What's gonna go down you ask?

Something equal to the massive gnome march in World of Warcraft.

Be part of what could become one of the most epic low level PvP battles in SWTOR. Be at Tatooine Sand Dunes for one large battle between the Republic and Sith. Minimum level is whenever you get a starship or hitch a ride with some friends.

If succeed into a large scale battle, the memory will be view-able on Youtube.

Invite all your friends and be part of this epic battle!

*UPDATE 12-16-11*

I will be composing of a guest list with the guilds planning to attending the event. Guild Leaders should send me a PM of their guild's name and how many members will be attending/planning to make it.

Remember to spread the word on your server and tell your friends and guildies!

For anyone wanting to reach me in game, my character is Xano on the Republic side. I will be making a Sith character for anyone needing to reach me on the Sith side!

*UPDATE 12-17-11* GUILD GUEST LIST

REPUBLIC:

Knights of Sokan - 8 Members

RAGE - 7 Members

Remnants of Hope - 25 Members

EMPIRE:

Excision - 30 Members

Terra Firma - 12 Members

*UPDATE 12-18-11*

The exact location for the meeting place between the two forces will be dead middle of the Sand Dunes! Just open up your map and find the middle!

Hello guys! First off I would like to thank everyone who came! For any of you who were not able to come I hope you can make it to another event! At first I was a little scared since only the Empire showed up with about 50 people and we only had about 10! But in the end the "Battle of the Dunes Seas" was epic! I seriously almost cried seeing how the event went so well last night and the beauty of everyone having fun, I had a couple guys from the Republic side whisper to me that they had a great time! If anyone saw me, I was mostly watching in stealth on my Consular and not really doing any fighting, hehe.

Unfortunately I was going to put this on Youtube, but I didn't not have the correct software to get it down and just took a crappy shot on my camera. I really do hope someone got a shot of the battle and will post it on Youtube!

Again, thank you all for coming and I hope everyone had a little fun last night! :)

I will be planning an event in the near future, please stay tuned!!!

-Regards, Xano

Edited by Verictaxion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an entertaining kick-off. The Red Sun Collective will be there to kill some imps.

Having some people advertising on both sith and republic in-game would probably be a good idea.

Edited by Brunio

AOD will definitely be attending this. We already had some fun today with world PvP, when we killed the Tatooine World Boss and had a few Republic players (even a level 50 - eep!) attack us. We finished off the world boss with about 6 or 7 out of 16 left, then fended off the Republic until we were able to get a few players up and finish them off. We then proceeded to head over to one of the outposts and work our way in to see if we could. It was a blast.

I hope this goes as well as we would all hope, I would love to see videos from both points of view in this.

I am not sure how many AOD players will attend, I will be putting up a thread in our forums to gauge interest and come back with some numbers.

Heya folks! Just a reminder that tomorrow's the big event! You might wanna get on early to avoid the ques. Remember to check for updates, just be updating Guild Guest List as of now. I do realize that there will be different instances for Tatooine (ex. Tat 1, Tat 2, etc.) This will be determined by 6 EST, 3 PST 12-20-11! Edited by Verictaxion