Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazon.co.uk Shipping Date?

Jay_focus_Zal
12.13.2011 , 09:29 AM | #1
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Delivery Update—Star Wars: The Old Republic

We have received stock from our supplier and will begin preparing orders for dispatch from today (December 13).

anybody else got a account saying Dispatching Soon Delivery Estimate ect ?

mine still says the 20th dec Estimate
(████████████████]∏▒╣█ΞΞΞ█ █ΞΞΞ█╣▒∏[████████████████)

Avkari
12.13.2011 , 10:44 AM | #2
Mine is also still the 20th BW need to sort it out with Amazon or there are gonna be a lot of upset people, remember dont upset wookies

Barleyarley
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #3
I'll be pretty annoyed if I don't get early access because Amazon and EA haven't screwed their heads on tbh.

SBite
12.13.2011 , 10:57 AM | #4
Mine says: Dispatch estimate: 19 Dec 2011, The following item will arrive after 25 Dec 2011.

EnderStarfall
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay_focus_Zal View Post
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Delivery Update—Star Wars: The Old Republic

We have received stock from our supplier and will begin preparing orders for dispatch from today (December 13).

anybody else got a account saying Dispatching Soon Delivery Estimate ect ?

mine still says the 20th dec Estimate
Just checked my Amazon Order for my CE ( Amazon US ) and my est date went from 22nd to the 20th. So maybe Amazon is recieving thier stock now and getting orders ready to ship? Ill be watching my open orders screen like a hawk for the next week just to be sure lol

Anyone else from amazon have their shipping cost reduced to .99 cents as well?
In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!

DutchJack
12.13.2011 , 11:11 AM | #6
Please Amazon, deliver it before Sunday.. I'm leaving to Sweden on Sunday, and I'm hoping to have the game's code by then!

CedrionKatar
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #7
My Amazon.co.uk order still hasn't gone to despatching soon, still showing 20th December.

I hope they are going to despatch in a better manner then they did for Skyrim. They have been dropping the ball quite a lot in the last year. I'd cancel my order and go for Gamaply.co.uk or Play.com if it wasn't for the fact it was £12 cheaper when I pre-ordered. Gameplay at least have sent out a pre-order to the same address though it has been in the post for almost 5 days now.

Jay_focus_Zal
12.13.2011 , 01:53 PM | #8
put is this way if its not send by the 15dec, and don't get here by the 20dec i'm not going to be very happy at all.
(████████████████]∏▒╣█ΞΞΞ█ █ΞΞΞ█╣▒∏[████████████████)

G_Baltar
12.14.2011 , 07:06 AM | #9
My order is also says dispatch 19th Dec. I am sure I will NOT get this in time (international shipment).

I cant get why amazon.co.uk didnt solve this in time like other retailers did, which already SENT the game.

Philnoob
12.14.2011 , 07:23 AM | #10
amazon suck.. i canceled my order.. they changed the price on me.

I'll wait until the new year to pick the game up