Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

Ardim
02.26.2012 , 04:28 PM | #641
OOC: Omega.... is here.

[LOCATION REDACTED]

Isaac burst into Wash's office, not even bothering to listen to Kaliyo's protests that he was busy. Wash looked up in surprise as Isaac slammed his hands on his desk.

"Emerage is dead," he softly spoke, almost whispering. "The time has come for Omega."

Wash backed up in shock.

"You are absolutely certain?"

Isaac nodded, "Yes. I was going to hold it off until next week but now our hand is forced. Fortunately, I feel me and Raii are at sufficient levels to proceed with the plan."

Revan burst in a moment later.

"What's going on?" he asked. "Why were you running so quickly."

"Revan, sit down and watch," Isaac replied immediately. "Watch as the galaxy alters before your very eyes."

Wash sat back down on his chair and pulled a hidden switch. A red button labeled DO NOT TOUCH popped up and he pushed it, unleashing a galaxy-wide signal to all part of the Omega plan.

"CONTINGENCY PLAN OMEGA ACTIVATED. CONTINGENCY PLAN OMEGA ACTIVATED."

Everywhere across the galaxy, chaos spread.

On Korriban, bombs long hidden within the Academy were suddenly detonated, and acolytes, overseers, lords, and Darths part of Plan Omega rushed to hijack the shuttles and take off from the building as it fell apart.

"WHAT THE KRIFF!" Nox cried out as the ground shook from under her and she fell.

She quickly got up and saw all manners of Sith run virtually everywhere. Acolytes, lords, Darths, it did not matter. Everyone was trying to quickly get out of the building. She saw rubble crush several of them as they ran.

Rocks fell around Nox and she wasted no more time and ran out before the building could fall on top of her.

On the fleets orbiting the Foundry, Omega agents outnumbered Imperial loyalists three-to-one and quickly fragged them, taking control of the weapons.

"Foundry secured," one of the agents reported. "We took a few casualties fragging the loyalists, but nothing we couldn't handle, Dealer."

"Excellent news," the Shadow Dealer replied. "Prepare the gathering point."

The agent nodded at the shadowy hologram and quickly rushed off to follow his orders.

On Dromund Kaas, the Citadel suddenly blew up from the bottom, causing the rest of the building to topple over to the side. Fortunately, it did not land on Kaas city. Shuttles could be seen fleeing the scene and leaving the system.

Across the galaxy, Mandalorians could be seen fighting against their own Imperial allies as they fought towards the ships to take off and rush towards the Foundry.

On the Spirit of Vengenace, Mandalore smiled. "And so the greatest fight for the galaxy begins."

"Honor and glory for the Mando'ade." a tired Skradin stood next to him.

"To the Foundry." Mandalore ordered towards a nearby Mandalorian, who nodded and ran off.

At Vaiken spacedock, General Hesker fought his way through with other rebelling Imperials towards a nearby Destroyer.

Outside was complete chaos as ships fired at one another. Some aimed at the spacedock itself, with the intent of destroying it. Civilians fled from the spacedock, but the Omega ships ignored them.

"Hurry men!" he barked at the squads behind him. The former Imperials quickly made their way towards the airlock, with Hesker staying behind to make sure they each got to safety.

"Stop those traitors!" a Imperial squad leader called out and aimed at the former Imperial guard.

Quickly, Hesker sprang into action, wasting no time and slammed himself into three members of the squad, sending them into the air. He swung his staff at another, quickly knocking him into the ground, a slash wound apparent on the body. The squad leader and the remaining members of the squad opened fire as the General dodged to the side.

With surgical precision, he quickly pulled out a blaster and nailed two directly in the head. Hesker turned to see that all the men made it to the Destroyer and quickly put down suppressing fire as he made his way to the ship.

"This is Hesker to all Omega forces!" he called out. "We have all made it out! Destroy the station!"

The Omega ships quickly stopped firing at the Imperials and all fired towards the spacedock, utterly destroying it as the Destroyer Hesker is on departed.

Outnumbered, the Omega ships wasted no time and quickly blasted into hyperspace.

"Hesker to Darth Isaac," the General spoke into a comm. "We have made it and are on our way to the Foundry."

"Copy that," Isaac spoke. "Rally the troops for me, General."

Raii, Revan, Zhara, and Kovrai all watched in utter shock at the screens behind Wash's desk. Even Dark Raii was flabbergasted. The only one not shocked was Vowrawn. Instead, the elder Sith was grinning.

"How... how long did you say you planned this?" Raii managed to ask in shock.

"Since before I even became a Sith." Isaac replied nonchalantly.

"85% of our forces have made it to the Foundry, Isaac." Wash spoke up. "The rest were currently unable to make it and are fighting a guerilla war as we speak. The Foundry has been reactivated and is producing droids, but it'll take time. Shipments of Colicoid weaponry and droids have arrived also."

"Let me speak into the comm." Isaac requested, and Wash moved off to allow Isaac to sit down.

"This is Darth Isaac to every person in the galaxy," he began.

Holoscreens everywhere, from Nar Shaddaa to Dromund Kaas to Coruscant all shifted and carried the same image of Darth Isaac sitting down.

"An intervention for the galaxy has begun. People everywhere have been living under the Empire's tyranny for too long. That ends now! Join us and throw down the chains of oppression and help us to form a new society, one that truly cares for its people!"

On Imperial-controlled planets, formerly demoralized anti-Imperial groups stirred up at that speech and began to fight again, knowing that they were not alone in their fight.

Isaac stepped away from the comm.

"The time for hiding is over." Isaac declared. "Let us make our way to the Foundry and coordinate from there."

OOC: Anyways from what I can see, here are the advantages of each side (Omega/Empire)

Omega
- Superior technology (Colicoid weaponry)
- Have Foundry
- The Shadow Dealer on their side
- Revan. Problem?

Empire
- Superior numbers
- More ships
- More Force-users
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

DarthThuzad
02.26.2012 , 04:38 PM | #642
Isn't destroying the main hub of the fleet and claiming TWO destructive space stations a little much (even though Hammer should be destroyed)?
Azear- Sith Juggernaut Sinshara-Sith Assassin
Melee Forever- Powertech Vashara - Sith Sorcerer

<Morons and Mayhem >

Ardim
02.26.2012 , 04:41 PM | #643
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
Isn't destroying the main hub of the fleet and claiming TWO destructive space stations a little much (even though Hammer should be destroyed)?
Hammer was destroyed in-game after flashpoint? If so, then my mistake. I'll edit it out.

Anyways, Omega destroyed the main gathering places for Empire, but certainly not all of them. Vaiken spacedock was destroyed, but definitely not its fleet, though it did take casualties.

Maaruin
02.26.2012 , 04:46 PM | #644
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Hammer was destroyed in-game after flashpoint? If so, then my mistake. I'll edit it out.

Anyways, Omega destroyed the main gathering places for Empire, but certainly not all of them. Vaiken spacedock was destroyed, but definitely not its fleet, though it did take casualties.
Sorry, I think this is too much too. I think Vaiken spacedock has to stay. (And there are a lot of civilians on it.) And I think also the citadel shouldn't be destroyed. (It would make such a great scenery to fight our way in the streets of Dromund Kaas towards the Citadel.)

Also, a small thing: would you exclude Erlunas from the meeting. she has disappeared quietly.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Ardim
02.26.2012 , 04:53 PM | #645
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Sorry, I think this is too much too. I think Vaiken spacedock has to stay. (And there are a lot of civilians on it.) And I think also the citadel shouldn't be destroyed. (It would make such a great scenery to fight our way in the streets of Dromund Kaas towards the Citadel.)

Also, a small thing: would you exclude Erlunas from the meeting. she has disappeared quietly.
Editted it so civilians fled in time. Also excluded Erlunas.

The thing about the destruction of those is it would be too uneven for the Omega forces if they stayed. They currently only have Foundry as a gathering point. Even with the destruction of such places, they could still gather in places like Kaas city or something. Fleet could orbit Dromund Kaas.

It would have to be a majority vote here to put them back. I'm trying to keep it as fair as possible between each side.

Gelious
02.26.2012 , 05:12 PM | #646
Meanwhile, somewhere on Quesh

Bin Sain was sitting inside his new ship, trying to meditate, when he felt it.

A sudden weakness quickly spreaded all over acolyte's body, and for one short second the heart of the young Sith pureblood stopped beating. Then Sain's condition slowly returned back to normal.

But he already knew what that was supposed to mean.

Master! Nooooo!

A silent scream flew from the lips of Emerage's apprentice. His Master sent him here, to this planet, which neither Empire no Republic held dear, to hide his mind from Darth Nox, who intended to pay Overseer a visit.

Judging from what just happened with Sain, that didn't go well.

This schutta killed him!

But before Sain could release his anger and hatred, holoterminal behind him came to life.

Bin Sain quickly turned to it and gasped.

He wasn't expecting a call from anyone, furthermore, no one should be able to reach him here, save for Emerage when it was time to return into the Academy.

But Darth Emerage was dead. Killed, probably by Darth Nox.

And yet here he was, talking to Sain, like nothing ever happened!

- Apprentice Bin Sain, - Emerage was speaking, slowly and calmly, as always, - Time is short, so listen to me very carefully. I know how "original" it may sound, but if you are watching this, it means I have gone from this world to enternal darkness of the oblivion. This transmitter was programmed to turn on and send this message when all activity in my brain will stop. Now listen - there is much for you to learn and even more to do.

Sain obidienly listened, while his now dead Master was telling him everything: Emerage's ideas about how Sith should wield their power, his first collusion with arrogant members of Dark Council, long years of preparations in the Academy as an Overseer, and finally his recent alliance with Darth Isaac and the coming of Omega.

- I hoped, that I will be able to complete my mission, - finished Emerage, - but unfortunately the Force apparently proved me wrong. You are my best. the most clever and powerful student, and so it now falls to you to carry the cause of all my life to its triumph. Of course nothing is stopping you from refusing my last will, and returning to your previous simple life, but I am begging you, apprentice - think about the future of our Order! Without following my ideas all Sith in the galaxy are doomed to mindlessly fight each other for power, until their enemies will wipe out whatever Sith will remain. Now you remain the only one, who can not only save our Order from total extermination, but to ensure that the Sith will conquer the galaxy and rule it forever, just as we supposed to. If you decide to follow my path, head back to the Academy as soon as you can and free other acolytes from the tomb. From now on it will become your job to protect and to teach them, just as I protected and taught you, until their time will come. May the Force be with you, acolyte Bin Sain.

Sain was still sitting on the floor, trying to process what he just heard, when suddenly a familiar voice behind him spoke:

- If you hope that this is some kind of joke or a test, I hate to disappoint you, but it isn't. Its all true

Once again Sain quickly turned backwards, only to yet again gasp in surprise. There was another Emerage standing behind him! Now there were two Emerages on both sides of Sain!

This cannot be! I must be mad with shock and grief or something.

- Greetings, Sain,,- said the second Emerage, - I can assure you, I am quite real, though dead. Now be so kind and turn off the hologram. You wouldnt be needing it anymore.

Stunned, Sain did as he was told.

- M-master, I don't understand, - said he at last, - W-what happened to you? How can you be here if I felt your death?

- Do you remember what the hologram told about "enternal darkness of the oblivion"?
- asked Emerage,- It seems I was wrong. The Force deemed me worthy enough to embrace into itself. Now I am the one with it. Funny, how I was pretty sure only a Jedi can achieve this.

Sain felt how happiness overwhelms him. His Master was here, alive! It meant Sain no longer should concern himself with Emerage's crusade. Back to the life of an apprentice! It was almost dissapointing...

Emerage sadly smiled, noticing the condition of his apprentice.

- Alas, it changes nothing. he said, - No matter what you think, on this plane of existence I am still dead. Here my lightsaber is broken, my heart destroyed, blood doesn't flow anymore in my veins. I live in the different world now

- What does it mean, Master? - asked Sain, confused.

- It means , - replied Emerage, - that every second I remain here, in mortal world, I must spend my own energy, my own power which I took from the Force itself, to sustain myself. And if I will waste it all before coming back to its source - I will vanish from the universe completly. Besides, no one can tell, how long the Force will continue to allow me to use its power to travel between the worlds.

Sain became very sad.

- Don't worry, apprentice, - calmed him the Overseer, - I will be always watching you, ready to offer my wisdom as an advice, for my mind is all that I have now... However, you should hurry to Korriban. My acolytes need you. I am afraid my allies, shocked by the news of my death, started their plan all too early. Move fast, Bin Sain. Time is essence.

And with this words he disappeared.

- Don't worry, Master. - Sain bowed before emty air where Emerage once stood, - I won't fail you, I promise.

If only the acolyte could feel the same confidence his words were carrying! Right now Bin Sain only felt himself completly alone.

And scared.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Nellios - Operative; Brellios - Powertech; Xatra - Commando; Xatraz - Jedi Sage; Xadraz - Gunslinger.

drfumblez
02.26.2012 , 05:14 PM | #647
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Editted it so civilians fled in time. Also excluded Erlunas.

The thing about the destruction of those is it would be too uneven for the Omega forces if they stayed. They currently only have Foundry as a gathering point. Even with the destruction of such places, they could still gather in places like Kaas city or something. Fleet could orbit Dromund Kaas.

It would have to be a majority vote here to put them back. I'm trying to keep it as fair as possible between each side.
We should also remember that it's 1/3 or 1/4 of the Empire fighting the rest. Military-wise at least. We are still at a disadvantage.

But not to worry, Old Empire! I have decided that a new ally shall join your side very soon!

Ardim
02.26.2012 , 05:22 PM | #648
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
We should also remember that it's 1/3 or 1/4 of the Empire fighting the rest. Military-wise at least. We are still at a disadvantage.

But not to worry, Old Empire! I have decided that a new ally shall join your side very soon!
Oh gee...

Gelious
02.26.2012 , 05:33 PM | #649
Em-m-m... first,

- Isaac wont be teaching Emerage's acolytes anything. Its Sain's job now. Please remove his words.
- Nox couldn't learn from Emerage acolytes about Omega, because
a) They are all in the tomb save for Bin Sain who hasn't arrived yet.
b) They know nothing about Omega. Only Emerage knew and didnt trust anyone with this knowledge. Until now, when he told Sain.

Thanks in advance.

I realise I should have warned you all that Emerage is going down with Bin Sain replacing him, but I myself didn't know it until recently. Nor did I knew that Omega starts today.
Feel free to consider Bin Sain new Emerage. Give him whatever role in Omega you want.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Nellios - Operative; Brellios - Powertech; Xatra - Commando; Xatraz - Jedi Sage; Xadraz - Gunslinger.

Ardim
02.26.2012 , 05:46 PM | #650
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
Em-m-m... first,

- Isaac wont be teaching Emerage's acolytes anything. Its Sain's job now. Please remove his words.
- Nox couldn't learn from Emerage acolytes about Omega, because
a) They are all in the tomb save for Bin Sain who hasn't arrived yet.
b) They know nothing about Omega. Only Emerage knew and didnt trust anyone with this knowledge. Until now, when he told Sain.

Thanks in advance.

I realise I should have warned you all that Emerage is going down with Bin Sain replacing him, but I myself didn't know it until recently. Nor did I knew that Omega starts today.
Feel free to consider Bin Sain new Emerage. Give him whatever role in Omega you want.
Changed the words.

Sain is probably going to become the new teacher of Emerage's acolytes, but unlike Emerage, he won't be leading forces into battle probably.