Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Submit registration code again?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Submit registration code again?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Denglion
12.15.2011 , 05:49 PM | #1
When I go to my account info it tells me I still need to submit my code. So I click on the link and enter my code and it says the code has been used already. No kidding really? I used it when I first registered. Anyone else having this issue and know why it wants me to register again? I first registered 2 weeks ago.

Denglion
12.15.2011 , 05:53 PM | #2
Bump!

Grimgard
12.15.2011 , 06:16 PM | #3
Same here I sent them an email.....

Burningcoals
12.15.2011 , 06:18 PM | #4
If you are talking about subscription that is 2 different codes, you will need to wait for the CD-KEY that comes with the game.

JFischerr
12.15.2011 , 06:19 PM | #5
Same here, sent a email, so hopefully fast response

Agamennon
12.15.2011 , 06:20 PM | #6
Same problem here

Lagking
12.15.2011 , 06:21 PM | #7
Did you order from origin?

If so. Then you didnt register two weeks ago. You pre ordered. You will recieve another code from origin between tomorrow and sunday. This is your full game registration code you use to subscribe.

If you are waiting on a boxed veraion. The code will be in there when it arrives.

Hope this helps.

Ratae
12.15.2011 , 06:24 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi Denglion,

I think there is some confusion here between the pre-order code and the product registration key.

The pre-order code is the code you entered when you originally ordered the game, which has given, or will give, you early game access.

You will get a product registration key with the physical copy of the game at launch. This is the key you will need to enter to continue playing after December 20th and which the website is saying you will need to enter.

Hope this helps.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

MuteAssassin
12.15.2011 , 06:26 PM | #9
It's a little confusing for some people but there are two different codes for people that pre-order the game.

There's the pre-order code that you normally either get via email (if you ordered the product online) or on your receipt (if you ordered it in a actual has a door and shelves store).

Then there's the product registration code. This one will come in email closer to Dec 20th if you ordered online, and will be in the physical box if you ordered a physical copy of the game.

If you're trying to enter your pre-order code and it says it's already been entered then check and see if it's on your account.

When you login, click "My Account" at the top of the page then choose "Pre-Order" in the "Account Management" menu on the right hand side of the page.

If you see the following message then your pre-order code has been accepted.

Quote:
You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Donít play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!
All you have to do at that point for the Early Access is wait for the email to come through.

Edit: Drat. Beaten to the punch by L1-F9.

Agamennon
12.15.2011 , 06:31 PM | #10
That makes me feel better. I was just concerned that my code was botched because the display on the "my account" screen was not confirming the product registration code was entered.