Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vader vs Revan

mefit
03.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #81
I am going to take the safe route on this one .
I think it would be a good fight with alot of fireworks and flashlights , I hope this never comes to book or comic but god knows it just might as they did make a Maul vs Vadar comic .
Vadar beat Maul because as Vadar stated when Maul was questioning his hate "I hate everyone and myself" . Was pretty epic but ultimatly alot of Maul fans were not happy.

I think if Vadar was made today or totally revised he would not be the slow walking death as he was made to be when that was popular. Jason , Freddy , Zombies ............ect ect ect all must of had teleporting powers , I just cannot imagine dieing to something that walked slow lol.
Vadar if made today would probably look like General Grevious ("miss spelled I am sure but too tired to look it up") .

Vadar would win because its called "Skywalker Ranch" not "Revan Ranch" :P
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Obadaya
03.26.2012 , 01:43 PM | #82
Depends on who force-pokes the other's eyes out first.

rebelscumbodybag
03.27.2012 , 09:28 AM | #83
Vader > Revan

Captain_Zone
04.05.2012 , 01:38 AM | #84
I do believe after looking at both duellists' abilities, I can say with certainty that Kyle Katarn would win this fight.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Jaydann
04.05.2012 , 01:40 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I do believe after looking at both duellists' abilities, I can say with certainty that Kyle Katarn would win this fight.
/agree
--------------------------------ZAPP-------------------------------------X

mASTERdARI
04.05.2012 , 01:43 AM | #86
what iam saying can i join in

Brorim
04.05.2012 , 02:30 AM | #87
Vader would win .. Why is this even debated
"I Think Therefor I Am" ( Descartes )

Eggdude
04.05.2012 , 02:46 AM | #88
they both become best buds and destroy emperor and the galaxy is at peace until the new republic stick there nose in and start saying these guys r phonies revan was during the time of the old republic and vader was during the time of the Empire

spectreclees
04.05.2012 , 03:04 AM | #89
Winner.

Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 05:06 AM | #90
/Thread.