Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vader vs Revan

Spartanik
04.17.2012 , 12:51 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
chosen one kinda says it all really. vader was more god like than any jedi or sith, even his birth resembles that of a certain religious figure. revan was cool as i said before its hard to be cool and a jedi but revan pulls it off. but he is not stronger than vader
Well theres taht i dont want to dissmiss that, but manny people know that it was his son luke that reached his potencial not vader, without luke Vader woulndt be able to be redeemed. If you realy look at vader all he did wa sbe the chosen one and screw up on that, he couldnt handle the presure, you cant say he was great chosen one.
was off course very powerfull, but not as much as could be. Tell me of what he acomplished for the good of the galaxy? he helped to destroy the republic, he alowed himself be "controled" by sidious he destry the jedi order, well that goes for ballance in the force joking.
And off course in the end he kills sidious, with a litle push of his son in the right direction... the worst part is Sidious didnt died at all. But at least the force was ballanced again. Overall he did one good thing, was to father padmé to give birth to leia and luke, without luke Vader couldnt possible revert back to Anakin.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Lord_Joe_
04.17.2012 , 12:53 PM | #292
Whoever says that Vader would beat Revan is out of their mind. Vader got his butt kicked by Luke in a one-on-one fight. Revan has taken tons of sith at the same time, remember the last level, the star forge. Revan is way too powerfull for Vader. All that would be left of him is a pile of circuts.

Rayla_Felana
04.17.2012 , 12:55 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Explodingpigs View Post
:I think Revan would win although Vader is very strong in the force with a lot of rage built up through his life.
P.S Is Revan a Sith or Jedi?
Neither, he is Revan Reborn as portrayed in his novel.

Rayla_Felana
04.17.2012 , 12:59 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Joe_ View Post
Whoever says that Vader would beat Revan is out of their mind. Vader got his butt kicked by Luke in a one-on-one fight. Revan has taken tons of sith at the same time, remember the last level, the star forge. Revan is way too powerfull for Vader. All that would be left of him is a pile of circuts.
Luke himself later admitted that if Vader would have wanted to kill him he could have done so the entire time, in-fact he could have in ESB, his love for his son and the reminder of Padme conflicted Vader with what remained of Anakin Skywalker.

But make no mistake, EU Vader could handle anybody but Sidious.

Spartanik
04.17.2012 , 01:00 PM | #295
To be honestly until someone writes about it it could happen either way.
Im saying this because there was rumor that revan and darth bane were meant to apear in the TV show the clone wars in the Mortis episodes, they had models and such already built, but they figure to not put those characters in the episodes. I recon they were mean to apear as force ghosts, if anakin or not would do battle with then is unknowned.
I would honestly say Revan were a macth for vader and vader was certainly a macth for Revan. il say a tie. They all end up falling from a building or something
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Castiel
04.18.2012 , 05:44 AM | #296
Yoda had made the Jedi Order weak, and he knew it himself.

Chaac
09.02.2012 , 07:58 AM | #297
Quite frankly this thread has an answer in this video - Vader vs Revan!
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."

Wolfninjajedi
09.02.2012 , 03:43 PM | #298
The 6 jedi(few of them being masters and one with a cortosis blade) that Vader killed on Kessel who had set a trap for him, would like a word with you.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.02.2012 , 08:36 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
Yoda had made the Jedi Order weak, and he knew it himself.
The master of Ataru-Yoda
Master of Vaapad- Mace Windu
Master of Soresu- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Masters of Djem So- Plo Koon and Anakin
Master of Shii-Cho- Kit Fisto
Master of all seven forms- Cin Drallig

These powerful Jedi would like a word with you. The only pre PT era Jedi and Sith that could even touch these guys are: Exar Kun, maybe Meetra Surik, Nihilus, Vitiate.

Feel free to add anyone.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

BrandonSM
09.02.2012 , 08:43 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The master of Ataru-Yoda
Master of Vaapad- Mace Windu
Master of Soresu- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Masters of Djem So- Plo Koon and Anakin
Master of Shii-Cho- Kit Fisto
Master of all seven forms- Cin Drallig

These powerful Jedi would like a word with you. The only pre PT era Jedi and Sith that could even touch these guys are: Exar Kun, maybe Meetra Surik, Nihilus, Vitiate.

Feel free to add anyone.
Mace Windu a master of all 7 forms and the greatest master of Vapaad. With the ability, Shatterpoint, he would tear through just about everyone pre Clone Wars..

Yes, I am a Windu Fanboy :P
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."