Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vader vs Revan

BrandonSM
04.05.2012 , 06:53 AM | #91
I think Dooku vs Revan would be an interesting fight to watch...

Or Marek vs Gandalf...

Wait what?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

mASTERdARI
04.05.2012 , 12:41 PM | #92
i still say revan would beat darth vader

grfu
04.05.2012 , 05:59 PM | #93
What's funny is that this is still going. I still think Revan would lose, but Meetra Surik would bail him out, just like she always does.

mASTERdARI
04.06.2012 , 09:06 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by grfu View Post
What's funny is that this is still going. I still think Revan would lose, but Meetra Surik would bail him out, just like she always does.
Darth vader is a scum bag he kill kids if revvan find out he go craxzzy an d kill lord vader

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 09:10 PM | #95
I would say vader.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

mASTERdARI
04.06.2012 , 09:28 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I would say vader.
Darth vader is a wuss he kill youging

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 09:32 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by mASTERdARI View Post
Darth vader is a wuss he kill youging
And jedi masters. He also defeated count dooku but that was his time as a jedi but I think it still counts.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

mASTERdARI
04.06.2012 , 09:34 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
And jedi masters. He also defeated count dooku but that was his time as a jedi but I think it still counts.
YEah byut he kill easy little kids Revan would do that

ToEasy
04.06.2012 , 09:41 PM | #99
Vader also killed the jedi battlemaster in the temple which was one of the best lightsaber duelists of the jedi order at the time.

GarfieldJL
04.06.2012 , 10:11 PM | #100
Revan would probably win.

1. Force Lightning doesn't exactly play well with Vader's Suit.
2. Revan utilizes 2 sabers, while Vader has brute strength Revan has the speed advantage.
3. Revan took down the Star Forge defenses and then took down Bastila and Malek, I don't think Vader could have accomplished that.
4. Fact that Vader killed Younglings would probably annoy Revan, putting it mildly.

It would be a close match, but Revan probably has the advantage.