Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sidious vs Vitiate


Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
02.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LordQordisz View Post
Yes....that explains it.
Precisely, he was arrogant, he believed he had Vader wrapped around his finger and then thought it would be a good idea to torture and kill Vader's son right in-front of him, even though Anakin's desire to save his loved ones was the reason he turned to the Dark Side in the first place, well we saw exactly how that logic turned out.

_Zorth_'s Avatar


_Zorth_
02.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Precisely, he was arrogant, he believed he had Vader wrapped around his finger and then thought it would be a good idea to torture and kill Vader's son right in-front of him, even though Anakin's desire to save his loved ones was the reason he turned to the Dark Side in the first place, well we saw exactly how that logic turned out.

Oh noo.. shouldn't have said that. Now they are gonna accuse Sidious of being stupid and somehow bring Revan into this conversation..


The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

sfatmedic's Avatar


sfatmedic
02.16.2012 , 01:50 PM | #23
Oh noo.. shouldn't have said that. Now they are gonna accuse Sidious of being stupid and somehow bring Revan into this conversation..

Hell yeah Revan would have thrown Vader and Sidious off the ledge, then force choke Luke to death all so he could hook up with Bastilla and princess Leia at the same time on the star forge............

Is that the answer you were looking for?????
I Just Want To Kill Gungans.......

Castiel's Avatar


Castiel
02.16.2012 , 02:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by _Zorth_ View Post

It's been explained to you over and over that GL never said that, You are lying. He said that in his own personal universe there is no EU at all, only the movies.

Lucas: "But there's no story past Episode VI, there's just no story. It's a certain story about Anakin Skywalker and once Anakin Skywalker dies, that's kind of the end of the story. There is no story about Luke Skywalker,.

He pretty much explains here that verything after RoTJ does infact happen, But he doesn't see it as part of his own universe. As for that matter, in his own universe there is no EU at all. No Revan, Vitiate, TOR anything..

I'm lying? Haha, screw you you hatemongrer ! Personal attacks? Fine, you started it.

RoadtoArkham's Avatar


RoadtoArkham
02.16.2012 , 02:22 PM | #25
Wow, someone called everything after RotJ crap?

Heir to the Empire is crap compared to, what, the Revan novel? Bull.
Rogue and Wraith Squadron are worse than Deceived? Hell nah.
Hail to the King, baby.

Asuka's Avatar


Asuka
02.16.2012 , 02:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by thecordler View Post
as opposed to what, TORs over the top sith and jedi...? How is it people refuse to use the same scrutiny on their own arguements.

How is Vitate, malgus or satele not OP in a DBZ like state.

Vitiate is basically a Palpy clone with relics and rituals, consumes a planet and force lighting and powers from TFU. But he's not DBZ in any way?

Malgus cuts through things like a samurai from an anime, as iff magically his lightsaber blade has an infinte length when swung.

Satele and her mountain crumbing force push....

if you allow your arguement side to be OPed to stupid DBZ proportions then you must allow the media which gives the other side their merits.

Thus, all your sources vs all their sources.

IN THE END, SIDIOUS could do more than vitiate, and did so without the crutch of objects and rituals.

Old Republic Sith & Jedi had far greater force powers than 3000 years down the road so it really doen't make Satele and Malgus OP, just extremely powerful. That's been stated.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
02.16.2012 , 02:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
Old Republic Sith & Jedi had far greater force powers than 3000 years down the road so it really doen't make Satele and Malgus OP, just extremely powerful. That's been stated.
Palpatine Reborn and Grand Master Luke Skywalker had far greater force powers than anyone beforehand, their force powers made the Ancient Sith look like kids with toys.

The force evolved and became more powerful as time went on, the Golden Age of the Jedi order was during the Clone Wars era, the Height of all Sith power was Darth Sidious.

You are wrong.

_Zorth_'s Avatar


_Zorth_
02.16.2012 , 03:26 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by sfatmedic View Post
Quote:
Oh noo.. shouldn't have said that. Now they are gonna accuse Sidious of being stupid and somehow bring Revan into this conversation..
Hell yeah Revan would have thrown Vader and Sidious off the ledge, then force choke Luke to death all so he could hook up with Bastilla and princess Leia at the same time on the star forge............

Is that the answer you were looking for?????

Your Opinion =/= Canon Fact

Fact: Sidious is the most powerful sith lord to ever have existed
Fact: Luke Skywalker is the most powerful force user to ever have existed.
Fact: Vader is 80% of Sidious power, Whereas his potential is 200% that of Sidious. The damage that post-mustafar Vader got limited what he could do, but didn't make him weak.

Watch the ROTS commentary if you don't believe me, Around the time when Palpatine & Mace are fightning.

I know that you were just joking around, But have gotten a compulsive diorder that forces me to post those facts everywhere..



Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
I'm lying? Haha, screw you you hatemongrer ! Personal attacks? Fine, you started it.
You are lying, You keep putting words in GL's mouth. changing his statements to fit your argument, Stop doing that.

I just showed that you are a liar in my response to your first post.. wanna see me disprove your theory for a second time?

Quote:
Lucas: "But there's no story past Episode VI, there's just no story. It's a certain story about Anakin Skywalker and once Anakin Skywalker dies, that's kind of the end of the story. There is no story about Luke Skywalker,.

He pretty much explains here that verything after RoTJ does infact happen, But he doesn't see it as part of his own universe. As for that matter, in his own universe there is no EU at all. No Revan, Vitiate, TOR anything..
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

Castiel's Avatar


Castiel
02.16.2012 , 03:38 PM | #29
"LUCAS: "I've left pretty explicit instructions for there not to be any more features. There will definitely be no Episodes VII-IX. That's because there isn't any story. I mean, I never thought of anything. And now there have been novels about the events after Episode VI, which isn't at all what I would have done with it. The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story. Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned and Luke doesn't get married...""

Well thank you for calling me a liar outright, makes me respect you all the more. Anyways, there is his quote. Read and weep.

VanorDM's Avatar


VanorDM
02.16.2012 , 03:54 PM | #30
Ok, then according to that, Vitiate doesn't exist either so why bother getting involved in the discussion in the first place?