Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starkiller Vs. Malgus

Wolfninjajedi
02.29.2012 , 06:02 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Ensquire View Post
After remembering the fight between Starkiller and the Emp, I'll concede that Starkiller One on One would kill Malgus, But as a sith Malgus is superior to Vador, He killed Eleena, because she was his greatest weakness, and could be used against him. However, this death tore up Darth Malgus emotionally, to a point where he was constantly reminded of Eleena, which fed his anger. In death, she was his greatest strength.
K but Vader would floor Malgus hard into the ground sorry. Been proven in various Malgus vs Vader threads.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Ensquire
02.29.2012 , 07:35 PM | #62
you cant prove somthing thats hypothetical

Wolfninjajedi
02.29.2012 , 07:44 PM | #63
You actually can if theres lore facts to back it up or make it so that its pretty much clear that the combatant would win against the other.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

JCommando
02.29.2012 , 08:02 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Zag_Stratos View Post
A focused Starkiller would crush pretty much anything and that's pretty much the end of it. The books and games clearly defines him as a pure force machine.
Anyone play battle of Endor? Only god knows what the dark apprentice is gonna do to those star destroyers after the screen blacks out...
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.

BrandonSM
02.29.2012 , 08:21 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
. Lucas also agreed with how powerful Merek is .
Starkiller by the Emperor's own words was just as powerful as him . The Emperor being the most powerful Sith to ever lived according to Lucas .

Incorrect, Sidious viewed Marek as having the potential to become as strong as Sid.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

JCommando
02.29.2012 , 08:25 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Incorrect, Sidious viewed Marek as having the potential to become as strong as Sid.
This is correct. Marek was the only other person that Sidious was considering to be his successor(besides vader pre-mustafar) after he saw him take down Vader.
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.