Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starkiller Vs. Malgus

mefit
02.18.2012 , 10:53 AM | #21
Starkiller is Vadar unleashed , in the game Vadar is even surprised by how powerful Starkiller is . So powerful Vadar stopped his rampage to grab the kid . Vadar raised him and trained him , made him so skilled that he later beat Vadar 2 times.

I like Malgus and think Malgus story is awesome but in the end

Starkiller > Vadar > Malgus

If Starkiller can beat Vadar ,than he would mop the floor with Malgus .
Like him or hate him , Starkiller has "HIS OWN" form of Saber form , which is canon

Starkiller is probably one of the most aggressive forceusers to have lived . Starkiller justdoesn't just run at you , he grabs buildings and star Destroyers along the way and throws them at you.

We have no clue yet what is to end starkiller as he does eventually disappears into the history of Starwars but while he was there he beat Vadar and many powerful Jedi as well .

Starkiller > Malgus
^ it wouldn't even be a fight , Starkiller is just too fast and aggressive for any Defensive fighter to handle !

Starkiller is a Marauder GOD !

gt-orphan
02.18.2012 , 12:11 PM | #22
If malgus could throw star destroyers like Starkiller,
The war would have ended about a week after the sacking of curasant

Starkiller
╬╬╬╬╬╬╣♦█╡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

DraculaCronqvist
02.28.2012 , 11:49 AM | #23
Oh please god not that Starkiller BS. I absolutely hate him. He's basically a fan made Gary Stu made "canon".

And no, he could not "pwn" Malgus.

Rayla_Felana
02.28.2012 , 11:53 AM | #24
I would like to say absolutely Malgus.

But canonically this is simply not the case, it is actually so much more in favour of Starkiller that this is simply a ridiculous match up, Starkiller beat Vader twice, he would easily defeat Malgus, as much as I hate to say it.

Inspecter
02.28.2012 , 12:00 PM | #25
Batman. /thread.

Wolfninjajedi
02.28.2012 , 12:34 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I would like to say absolutely Malgus.

But canonically this is simply not the case, it is actually so much more in favour of Starkiller that this is simply a ridiculous match up, Starkiller beat Vader twice, he would easily defeat Malgus, as much as I hate to say it.
Except he almost lost against Vader the first time, and the second Vader was fighting disinterested. People need to use the novel facts, not game facts...so all this

"Galen is so overpowered!"

Is a bunch of nonsense, in both TFU novels his powers are more like a regular jedi would be. The game only makes them over the top for fun purposes. But i'd say Galen would win anyway, due to his fighting style isn't as common as what Malgus has fought against plus being trained to the point where the training was near death he knows a lot.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Rayla_Felana
02.28.2012 , 12:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Except he almost lost against Vader the first time, and the second Vader was fighting disinterested. People need to use the novel facts, not game facts...so all this

"Galen is so overpowered!"

Is a bunch of nonsense, in both TFU novels his powers are more like a regular jedi would be. The game only makes them over the top for fun purposes.
He still fought and defeated one of the most powerful and dominating Sith Lords of all time, he is clearly on some sort of level with Vader, Malgus isn't even close, I'd seriously like to hear exactly what his canon abilities are that Vader couldn't do better or had something more effective than.

Starkiller is simply Malgus' superior, BTW I have never played TFU games, only read the novels.

Klannad
02.28.2012 , 12:53 PM | #28
Star killer is like the super sayian 4 of star wars. It happens, but it makes no sense.

But yeah, starkiller would win. Malgus is powerful, but starkiller is probably the least rational-force user in the series power wise. I mean...he's too strong.

Zag_Stratos
02.28.2012 , 03:57 PM | #29
Starkiller is canon and like it or not, he is officially a Lucas character and he's actually not even dead. That means, while Luke is doing his thing and rebuilding the Academy, Starkiller exist and is probably more powerful than him.

The issue that Starkiller had was his emotion and his completely insane tortured life. Vader tortured him to be a warrior and his only major weakness was his emotions that constantly played against him. If Starkiller received enough time to heal and perhaps some counselling, he would become a more stable person that means, he could become even stronger. He lost against the Emperor only because of his emotion and trickery... The only time Vader or the Emperor had the upper hand was because their wear toying with his emotions and unstable state of mind.

A focused Starkiller would crush pretty much anything and that's pretty much the end of it. The books and games clearly defines him as a pure force machine.

However, I think what makes Starkiller a very powerful foe is his fighting style. His dual saber technique and unpredictable attacks can be quite a nightmare to deal with.
|| LeZag - Sentinel || Zha'K - Shadow ||
-|- The Cross Legacy -|-
- FOH -

SNCommand
02.28.2012 , 04:47 PM | #30
I would say they have equal amounts of force power, both were one of the few users of force maelstrom, and while Starkiller could face extremely powerful force users and huge amounts of troops and win, Malgus could only be defeated by four of the most powerful heroes on either the Republic or Imperial side

But Malgus has one advantage, his own power base and a more strategic mindset, Starkiller have a fair share of his own allies, but not enough to threaten two of the largest factions in the galaxy, and Malgus is a far better planer
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.