Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starkiller Vs. Malgus

mefit
02.18.2012 , 12:05 AM | #11
Starkiller would own Malgus ! Vadar trained him so well , he beat Vadar himself two times with both times Vadar using his full power .
Thats Canon
I hate Canon by the way. Its a sad thing people have to say it in order to prove a point and then they randomly use EU while saying Canon is beyond funny !

Even if there was no canon , Starkiller would win. Preview the Cutscenes of both and you will just see that Starkiller is faster and morepowerful and very skilled . To be honest , Starkiller is what Anakin would have been if not for Palpitine suiting him to be so disabled.

DO NOT MESS WITH OBI WAN, HE DOES NOT CARE HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE ! HE WILL PWN YOU !
^ That is Canon !

crazysam
02.18.2012 , 12:25 AM | #12
I seriously hate that Star killer ****...*** is up with creating OP caracters ...nothing good can come out of it!

mefit
02.18.2012 , 12:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by crazysam View Post
I seriously hate that Star killer ****...*** is up with creating OP caracters ...nothing good can come out of it!
Well somewhere Starkiller eventually dies or disappears , after all he does not make it to ROTJ. Lucas has said Starkiller is Canon tho and this is largely because Starkiller is fully made and owned by LucasArts .

I like Starkiller and had fun playing him . I think it is awesome that Lucas allowed someone to make a character who could beat Vadar , that says alot !

TheAlmightyPoe
02.18.2012 , 03:16 AM | #14
as overpowered as starkiller is, let us not forget the prologue of the force unleashed, where vader was a more upgraded version of early starkiller.

in the force unleashed version: star killer is crazy powerful, but so is vader and the emperor. more so than seen in the movies by any logical degree.

TheAlmightyPoe
02.18.2012 , 03:18 AM | #15
oh, starkiller would win. malgus is strong and all that, but starkiller has a unique fighting style and the moves to stay in close combat against physically strong opponents.

sol_
02.18.2012 , 03:37 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLonelyTusken View Post
Well, we don't have much information on Ven Zallow, how powerful he was, or even his history, so we can't really guage our thinking around that.

That being said, Starkiller would most likely win, I don't know if he is 100% canonical or not, but hes one of those "superhero" type characters a lot of people hate. His powers are magnified pretty badly to the point where I think he would wipe the floor with Malgus, force-wise and in saber combat. That doesn't mean I like him though, I don't.

Judging by their powers in game, The Jedi Knight of TOR beats Emperor Vitiate in single combat with a crappy droid companion but it takes 4 50s to beat Malgus.

Starkiller brings down a Star Destroyer.

the guy 4 times more powerful than Vitiate vs Guy who soloed a Star Destroyer..

I have no fkn idea..

chromakeyz
02.18.2012 , 03:43 AM | #17
starkiller is the strongest and the most bad@ss mofo. ofc he would win.

btw i would kill for my marauder to wield his lightsabers backwards

Acks
02.18.2012 , 08:18 AM | #18
Starkiller would destroy Malgus.......Canon wise Starkiller is in the top 10 most powerful force users of all time......Malgus isnt even in the top 15.

Blackstripe
02.18.2012 , 08:49 AM | #19
Um, I don't get the people that doubt Malgus. >.>

He jumped from a transport hundreds if not thousands of feet into the air and massacred multiple Jedi while critically injured! He completely destroyed his chief rival, a Sith that lead the raid on the Jedi Temple alongside him and survived! Did nobody read Deceived?

Your Jedi Knight was capable of killing the Emperor, and yet you had to team up with another renown Jedi Master, an (in)famous Privateer and the leader of Havok Squad in order to kill him.

If you go by the Force Unleashed novel rather than the obviously hyperbole games, then you will see that Starkillers feats are dwarfed by those of Malgus. Starkiller *just barely* defeats Vader. *nods*

Of course, during the fight with Malgus he will stun three of your party and fight you one on one for a little bit. I guess that is meant to show that 'in canon' you aren't that far apart in strength, so you could use that as an argument against him. ^^;

dnomz
02.18.2012 , 09:14 AM | #20
When I saw Starkiller I thought you meant Bendak Starkiller.

Who the hell is this new wannabe Starkiller?