Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starkiller Vs. Malgus

ttdub
02.15.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1
Who would win in a 1 on 1 battle? I'm voting for Starkiller, but Malgus did kill Zallow, so I'm not sure. What do you guys think?
Awesome geek toys: http://www.i-r-geek.com/

Spartanik
02.15.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2
lol why ppl create this threads.... anyway Malgus off course.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

TheLonelyTusken
02.15.2012 , 11:21 PM | #3
Well, we don't have much information on Ven Zallow, how powerful he was, or even his history, so we can't really guage our thinking around that.

That being said, Starkiller would most likely win, I don't know if he is 100% canonical or not, but hes one of those "superhero" type characters a lot of people hate. His powers are magnified pretty badly to the point where I think he would wipe the floor with Malgus, force-wise and in saber combat. That doesn't mean I like him though, I don't.

Stormcloudx
02.17.2012 , 03:55 PM | #4
Public announcement: Star killer is a stain on starwars that needs to be erased..I'd bypass a chance to kill jar jar binks just to erase star killer...and the lie that is force unleashed.

Charell
02.17.2012 , 04:35 PM | #5
Star Killer would win. Malgus is cool but he is really only a very influencel sith.
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

Darth_Malevolent
02.17.2012 , 04:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
lol why ppl create this threads.... anyway Malgus off course.
No clue.... But Kreia did say Sith of the Old Republic are far more powerful than the more modern Sith, comparing the Exile to Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos Im assuming.... I would think the Old Republic Sith, Malgus would be more powerful, killing Jedi consistently compared to Starkiller, if ofcourse you believe Kreia in saying Sith were more powerful back then, which made sense since Force Users were plentiful and constantly at war, Force Wars, Great Schisms, Jedi Civil War, this Great War, Sith and Jedi constantly fighting; Im certain the Rule of Two caused a significant slow down in progress in learning the mysteries of the force where in the past, there was a sect that was devoted to Sith Alchemy, specializing in that, another in Fear-Reverse Battle Meditation (Dread Masters), with the rule of Two, they stayed hidden, but progress was certainly limiting.... I wholeheartedly believe they were more powerful back then, and on that note more powerful than Sith/ Jedi today... throwing aside biased opinions of George Lucas, who compared today, hasn't provided 1 percent of the total Star Wars Lore, he created the foundation stone though and I respect him for that. But you cant tell me what he says is canon, ownership or not, he's a senile old man now who is constantly changing the canon of the films like an OCD patient.
The Dark Side is Omnipotent in this one

BrandonSM
02.17.2012 , 06:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Malevolent View Post
No clue.... But Kreia did say Sith of the Old Republic are far more powerful than the more modern Sith, comparing the Exile to Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos Im assuming.... I would think the Old Republic Sith, Malgus would be more powerful, killing Jedi consistently compared to Starkiller, if ofcourse you believe Kreia in saying Sith were more powerful back then, which made sense since Force Users were plentiful and constantly at war, Force Wars, Great Schisms, Jedi Civil War, this Great War, Sith and Jedi constantly fighting; Im certain the Rule of Two caused a significant slow down in progress in learning the mysteries of the force where in the past, there was a sect that was devoted to Sith Alchemy, specializing in that, another in Fear-Reverse Battle Meditation (Dread Masters), with the rule of Two, they stayed hidden, but progress was certainly limiting.... I wholeheartedly believe they were more powerful back then, and on that note more powerful than Sith/ Jedi today... throwing aside biased opinions of George Lucas, who compared today, hasn't provided 1 percent of the total Star Wars Lore, he created the foundation stone though and I respect him for that. But you cant tell me what he says is canon, ownership or not, he's a senile old man now who is constantly changing the canon of the films like an OCD patient.
Kreia was lies. And we've seen before that what Character's state isn't canon. Kyp Durron siad he was more powerful than Luke SKywalker and we've seen thats definately not true, Kreia said The Old Republic Sith are the greatest they've ever witnessed and yet Sidious is the most powerful.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

undeadsithdread
02.17.2012 , 08:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Kreia was lies. And we've seen before that what Character's state isn't canon. Kyp Durron siad he was more powerful than Luke SKywalker and we've seen thats definately not true, Kreia said The Old Republic Sith are the greatest they've ever witnessed and yet Sidious is the most powerful.
if a sith acolyte from rise of the empire era send in time to old republic era he would easily overthrow the emperor and destroy the republic.

Sith assassin Forever!

BrandonSM
02.17.2012 , 09:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
if a sith acolyte from rise of the empire era send in time to old republic era he would easily overthrow the emperor and destroy the republic.

The RoT didn't have acolytes if I remember correctly. But yeah. Thats true. Heh.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Apocryphas
02.17.2012 , 09:27 PM | #10
This isn't a fair fight. Star Killer's capabilities far exceed any rational limit we see in any other Jedi. He is simply overpowered and would easily destroy Malgus.
(█|▀▀/‾‾‾‾‾|███████████████████████████████████████