Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats wrong with 13 arse/28 pyro pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Whats wrong with 13 arse/28 pyro pvp?

Angryorc
02.17.2012 , 03:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurgen-Ferik View Post
thanks to everybody who is being a total **** while i'm thinking outside the box.

Anyway, I think this build that gildart posted is better but gives the same flexibility:
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#30...Rbd0zZMIrbzM.1
Thanks OP for not understanding or trying to grasp that Arsenal and Pyro are two different trees with different skill sets and play styles.

Since you still clearly don't get the point... i'll tell you!

Arsenal has the whole talent tree evolving around the usage of Tracer Missiles and zero to none mobility.

Pyro has the whole tree evolving around putting dots up on your targets and the ability to slow them down and gives a very high mobility without the need to cast Power Shot or atleast it should NOT be played like a turret merc spec.

But hey! it's your money and if you want to play some half retarded sumoptimal spec, that's up to you, but you can't start crying when people tell you it's a horrible idea.
Only spec that allows for a hybrid selection is the Arsenal+bodyguard spec.
Pure dps Arsenal and Pyro take 31 points in the respective trees.

XyriusSES
02.17.2012 , 06:15 PM | #12
Horrible spec, delete this from your mind and move on.

Iserath
02.17.2012 , 10:09 PM | #13
To the OP!! im sorry there are so many haters man... I don't think that those are the MOST AWESOME SPECS EVERRRRRR!!!!!!11!!11!oneone!! you know? but they don't need to be drinking so much HATERade... I posted something about making tracer instant cast with a possible CD or reduction in damage and everyone had heart attacks.. don't worry buddy! nice job thinking out of the box =)
Played Star Wars Galaxies for over 6 years on the Bria server as a Bounty Hunter named Iserath in the guild NOM