Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

humipop
02.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #1
So I sent a ticket regarding higher level premades farming low levels in Huttball after scoring 5 - 0 within 4 minutes. 4 sorcerer 45+ premade from the same guild. Passing us the ball as soon as they got the ball, killing us instanly. And just got the answer that its not a violation/abuse of the current pvp system.

This is the message i got from the Support:
"I am Protocol Droid W4-U9 of Human-Cyborg Relations of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding the players you suspect of abusing the warzone match you participated. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. However, rest assured I will be assisting you with this.

The game's warzone events was designed to eliminate the opposing team as much as possible, and with other varying objectives on the side note. Regarding Huttball, it may be the tactic of the opposing team to score as much as possible first and then eliminate the opposing team. With the information you provided, we do not see anything that the opposing team violated related to the warzone match.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W4-U9 (aka Gerhard)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service"

Somalin
02.15.2012 , 04:18 PM | #2
Why wouldn't it be?
Lord Adraas - US RP East
Chally - 50 Sniper
Shally - Vanguard

humipop
02.15.2012 , 04:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Somalin View Post
Why wouldn't it be?
People like you shouldn't PVP..
Nuff said

SWImara
02.15.2012 , 04:18 PM | #4
Unfortunately being a dillholle is not (nor should it be) a punishable offense. Sorry you guys guy farmed but its not the end of the world.

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 04:19 PM | #5
People were mean to me on the internet!

Niaoru
02.15.2012 , 04:19 PM | #6
You must have come here straight from KotOR.

Poor multiplayer newbie.
Niaoru - V65+ Scoundrel/Scrapper
ePeen - Republic PvP/PvE Guild

DarthBloodloss
02.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #7
Take the ball to your own end zone. One of the 4 ppl in the premade will probably be trying to score and end the game so just pass it to him...and end the suffering
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #8
arguabley by atempting to score over and over again u could put ur ball carrier in situations he may die resulting in the other team getting the ball

if ur entire team groups up all 8 and ur ball carrier is a tank with gaurd he is likely to not die.

so if u have a lead and have 2 tanks and 2 healers on your team this can be a very viable and conservative strategy

Fidopro
02.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #9
you actually made a ticket for getting ***** in battlegrounds?

thats a whole new lvl of butthurt

XenonParsec
02.15.2012 , 04:21 PM | #10
So, you put in a ticket because people killed you in a PvP warzone?

mmos may not be the genre for you.