Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to level Artifice?

CMoldas
02.15.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1
Specifically, can I level to 400 using only resources nodes? At some point, do I have to buy certain components from the craft vendor to level? Obviously trying to keep cost to minimum and I was wondering what the magic schematics to grind on are.

Thanks for the help!

-Vakkus of Grief

Cleet_Xia
02.15.2012 , 04:32 PM | #2
1) can I level to 400 using only resources nodes? Yes- but it will slow your progress because blue grade mats only come from missions.

2) do I have to buy certain components from the craft vendor to level? 6 different supplemental materials you use will come from the crew skill vender.

3) what the magic schematics to grind on are. ANY Blue patterns- purples will not sell on the GTN for what the mats are worth. Sell the purple mats. But blues will sell quickly if you price them rationally for their level and material cost.

You're going to spend something like 500k getting to 400 between paterns, mats, & crew missions. Watch to GTn- because mats often sell for less than their cost through crew missions, or from the crew skill vender. Level 20,21,22 enhancements have dupplicate paterns- don't buy both of them. All of the level 400 paterns require biometric alloy.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Bytesin
02.15.2012 , 06:48 PM | #3
You can check this for the cheap and fastest way to lvl it
http://www.oldrepublic.net/359-artif...stest-way.html
You can see there the cheapest items that you can make to lvl, but you will still have to gather the materials or send the companions in mission.

CMoldas
02.15.2012 , 07:38 PM | #4
Thank you all!
-Vakkus
- Prophecy of the Five

Inarai
02.15.2012 , 08:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CMoldas View Post
Specifically, can I level to 400 using only resources nodes? At some point, do I have to buy certain components from the craft vendor to level? Obviously trying to keep cost to minimum and I was wondering what the magic schematics to grind on are.

Thanks for the help!

-Vakkus of Grief
Basically, you'd only ever be crafting premiums. Anything prototype and up WILL require your mission skill. You will also require stuff from the crafting vendor unless you send companions on missions for it (which is often much more cost effective).

In any case, you're not going to do anything worth doing with Artifice without sending your companions off on missions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashes_Arizona View Post
Pardon me I need to call my broker and diversify into aluminum processing. Tinfoil hats are getting pretty popular.