Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazon pre-orders arriving too late?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Amazon pre-orders arriving too late?

TheRabbit
12.13.2011 , 09:27 AM | #1
I recall there was a thread about this prior to the forums being wiped, but I don't believe there was ever a resolution to the issue.

The issue is that if you pre-ordered from Amazon then your physical product isn't scheduled to arrive until some time around the end of the month. For example, mine is scheduled to arrive between December 28th and January 2nd.

Considering that Bioware announced that pre-order access will be ended on the 20th until a code is entered, how is this going to be dealt with?

Lenric
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #2
I have the same issue. I did my pre-order CE version the 21st of July via amazon US....

TheRabbit
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #3
Bump. Mine is scheduled to arrive more than a week after early access ends.

BigAbes
12.13.2011 , 11:46 AM | #4
Have you all checked your order status lately? I checked mine earlier today. They have fixed the ship dates!! Mine now says delivery on the 20th and they waived my 9.99 shipping and just charged me .99! I was on 1 day shipping with delivery on 22nd.

TheRabbit
12.13.2011 , 11:52 AM | #5
I've been doing nothing but checking it

I selected 2 day shipping, and it says at the top of my order in big bold red letters, you won't get this until after December 25th.

Llenyd
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #6
Mine hasn't changed yet either.

Things are just all over the place right now. Someone who lives near me has had RDD for a couple weeks now. And the CSRs don't know what's going on. Some are saying all orders will ship this week, some say nothing will ship until the 20th and nobody will get RDD, and others are saying they will be emailing activation codes on the 20th (which I highly doubt since they're not supposed to open the packages).

I'm still in a wait and see mode.

TheRabbit
12.13.2011 , 12:08 PM | #7
I'm kind of hoping I won't be in a situation where I get to play up until the 20th when a lot of the rest of my guild will get in and then I lose access for a week while I wait for my huge box of SWTOR stuff to come.

Ereck
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #8
mine is sheudle to get here on 20th till 22nd....

nite_shade
12.13.2011 , 12:17 PM | #9
Mines just despatched.. was sooo, excited I thought it was my early access mail

MetalGenocide
12.13.2011 , 12:18 PM | #10
Getting mine tomorrow.
Question is, can we use the code in the box to get into early access? That would be nice
Using 'Go-fast' stickers on my Lightsaber's increased my Alacrity Rating by point oh-oh-oh-oh eight percent!