Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 1v1 class

zedzdeadbaby
02.15.2012 , 02:48 PM | #1
Im wondering what peoples opinions are regarding the best 1v1 class, in wow I would duel for hrs, looking to roll a strong 1v1 class here, any input would be appreciated

cycao
02.15.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
Darkness assassin?

Ahhmyface
02.15.2012 , 02:50 PM | #3
Healers are currently the best 1v1 class. Heal, kite, heal, kite. It might take 5 minutes but you will win.
Ahhmyface- 1400 Madness Assassin
[The Bastion][/B]

Scoobings
02.15.2012 , 02:50 PM | #4
My personal opinion is that Maurader is the best. Those guys can go toe to toe with anything and if you don't kite them you get absolutely dominated.

After that it's kind of up in the air imo.
- Kaeljen, 50 Powertech - Mal'Shek, 50 Juggernaut
- Adien, 50 Assassin - Jest, 50 Sniper
- Kijaar, 15 Sentinel

VertisReaper
02.15.2012 , 02:51 PM | #5
ops/marauders hands down. They are cooldown classes where their cd's are long and significantly impact the outcome of a 1v1 fight.

Scoobings
02.15.2012 , 02:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahhmyface View Post
Healers are currently the best 1v1 class. Heal, kite, heal, kite. It might take 5 minutes but you will win.
Merc healers aren't very good duelers imo. They overheat if you put pressure on them for long enough, and they have a hard time kiting due to their limited mobility.

Ops and Sorc healers are pretty great at 1v1s though.
- Kaeljen, 50 Powertech - Mal'Shek, 50 Juggernaut
- Adien, 50 Assassin - Jest, 50 Sniper
- Kijaar, 15 Sentinel

zedzdeadbaby
02.15.2012 , 02:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Scoobings View Post
My personal opinion is that Maurader is the best. Those guys can go toe to toe with anything and if you don't kite them you get absolutely dominated.

After that it's kind of up in the air imo.
Can't a sorc or commando easily kite them?

zedzdeadbaby
02.15.2012 , 02:55 PM | #8
Merc healers aren't very good duelers imo. They overheat if you put pressure on them for long enough, and they have a hard time kiting due to their limited mobility.

Are ops still good at 1v1 even after the nerf?

Thanks for the quick feedback guys

Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 02:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahhmyface View Post
i strongly disagree with this from an infil shadow perspective,
i have enought CC and interupts that if i play to my potential the onyl healers that can survive for over 15-20 seconds are the BH ones of which have such few CC that they can do little to keep me off of them resulting in their eventual demise.

spell interupt, low slash, force wave, spell interupt, force stun will take down almost all sages i encounter.

operative healers have better ways to get away but i have never been killed by one 1v1 ever

Ahhmyface
02.15.2012 , 02:55 PM | #10

If they have the ground aoe heal they can don't need to kite, they can stand and tank any single person, with the occasional knockback/freeze.
Ahhmyface- 1400 Madness Assassin
[The Bastion][/B]