Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Summit Application Status

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guild Summit Application Status
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jett-Rinn
02.15.2012 , 02:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheTbone View Post
I consider a waiting list of thousands of applicants a rejection. Heh.
meh doesn't mean you're out someone is bound to cancel.
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

DavidBass
02.15.2012 , 02:22 PM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All emails have now been sent out. Please check your inboxes if you applied for the Guild Summit, and email guilds@swtor.com if you do not receive an email within the next hour or so.

For those who have been put on the waitlist, we'll contact you sometime within the next week if a space opens up for your guild.

For those who did not apply but are anxiously awaiting more details about the Summit and the livestream, we'll be providing that once we're much closer to the event. For now, I can tell you that the livestream will run on Monday, March 5th for the majority of the morning and afternoon. Once we nail down the exact schedule, we'll provide it to you so you can plan around it if necessary.

Thanks again to everyone who applied! We look forward to seeing you in Austin or on the livestream!

Toranya
02.15.2012 , 02:26 PM | #13
I got picked, I am a bit surprised but thrilled!

I am looking forward to meeting other guild leaders at the event! Austin, here we come!

She who walks in the light can see the beauty of the world. She who walks in darkness runs into walls.
--Mirialan proverb

Jett-Rinn
02.15.2012 , 02:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Toranya View Post
I got picked, I am a bit surprised but thrilled!

I am looking forward to meeting other guild leaders at the event! Austin, here we come!
Hey Congrats!
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Toranya
02.15.2012 , 02:32 PM | #15
Thanks! I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

She who walks in the light can see the beauty of the world. She who walks in darkness runs into walls.
--Mirialan proverb

InaraSerah
02.15.2012 , 02:36 PM | #16
Any other female GM's get an invite? I would love to split a room if someone is interested.
Define "interesting."
Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die?
Squadron 11-11-11 Twin Spears-RaptorGoesRawr
Check out www.ChewUI.com for all of your UI needs in SWTOR

Kayta
02.15.2012 , 02:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Claena View Post
Got the invite, now I'm searching like a mad woman for tickets to Austin that won't cost a fortune... And no the airlines won't take my first born child... I tried that already!!!!
Good luck. That is just a few days before SXSW starts, and things are booking up fast in preperation for the show.

attackgypsy
02.15.2012 , 02:40 PM | #18
Waitlist = You're not one of the premier pro guilds that we're catering to with this summit.

Garbuk
02.15.2012 , 02:42 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Chorusgirl View Post
I got an email about being on the waiting list. Did all the applicants that were not selected receive this?

We got waitlisted too. Not to mention the summit is the same time as GDC. Wonder if they invited any of the progression guilds..
<Thirsty> Daragon Trail
PvE/PvP Progression Focused
http://www.thirstytor.com/
http://www.twitch.tv/garbuk

TheyCallMeMini
02.15.2012 , 02:42 PM | #20
Ya I live 30 mintues from where its being held, was gonna invite everyone after the party to my friends bar off 6th street! So if you guys go, find Dirty Dawg Bar, ask for Chris and tell em Mini sent you!

Wish we could just setup a "waiting list" convention somewhere else close by haha.