Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

ShakesMcQueen
02.26.2012 , 02:16 AM | #11
Just check the GTN a lot. I found all of the pieces of Vendetta armor on there at different times, and I'm on a heavily populated server. Even the orange bracers and belt, though the people posting them wanted a completely ludicrous amount of money.

If you're at all into PvP though, I suggest just saving up some Champion commendations and getting the Champion PvP gear. Same design as the Vendetta stuff, but better colour and detailing.

But yeah - the Vendetta/PvP armor and a couple of the duster jackets you can get are pretty much the only IA armor I think looks legitimately great. Oh, and I don't mind a couple of the sets that basically just look like Empire uniforms.
Veteran - Sniper - Corellian Run
I can do the KESSLER RUN in less than 12 dubsteps.

Master_Rahl
02.26.2012 , 04:38 AM | #12
Got all pieces except the boots on the GTN for around 12-45k a piece. The bracers and belt were especially cheaper than the TD-07A Panther ones. Had to pay 60k for bracers and 75k for belt for that set which i have bought completely of the GTN too(except chest and pants ofc).

Absalon
02.26.2012 , 07:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludstar View Post
Got the chest piece from a level 45 mob on Voss.
I got the bracers off a mob of Voss. Really just want the belt now. Don't care about the looks, but haven't seen any other bracers/belt that are modable.

vaknyuszi
03.15.2012 , 07:37 AM | #14
so if i want it i should go to belsavis and do heroics? and then cshoose the blue boxes for rewards? but i dont understand why would here be drops if vendetta gear is lvl 50

Jarreth
03.15.2012 , 08:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by vaknyuszi View Post
so if i want it i should go to belsavis and do heroics? and then cshoose the blue boxes for rewards? but i dont understand why would here be drops if vendetta gear is lvl 50
Because the dailies on Belsavis are level 50. The daily Heroics on Belsavis("Lights Out", "Old Enemies" and "Freeing the Fallen") all have a level 50 blue Prototype Box with a high chance for an orange.

Lights Out gives you a choice of orange, high end weapons for your companions or the blue box.
Old Enemies gives you a choice of level 50 epic Armorings or blue Lockbox.
Freeing the Fallen gives you an epic Mod or a blue lockbox.

Ludstar
03.15.2012 , 08:22 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Absalon View Post
I got the bracers off a mob of Voss. Really just want the belt now. Don't care about the looks, but haven't seen any other bracers/belt that are modable.
I'm the opposite, I got the belt but no bracers. The 07 Panther set also has moddable belt and bracers, but they are also rare drops.

I didn't know the Belsavis dailies had a chance to drop mod items. I will make a point to do more of those, thanks for the info.

Darth_Sharky
03.15.2012 , 12:39 PM | #17
I just got two piece's today. Belt dropped from Raxxus during the daily quest, and the chest came from a lockbox as a reward for one of the daily quests. Both on Belsavis.

Rhaphael
03.16.2012 , 02:54 AM | #18
I bought all pieces except the gloves from the GTN. I've been checking the GTN every day for the past month or so, but I never see it, I see plenty of the other pieces though. Would really like to complete the set .

Sotty
07.17.2012 , 01:43 PM | #19
Bump for all people still kooking for this.
I got it after completing the last class quest before you go to Corellia. I chose a black market storage box as mission reward instead of the gloves.

Hardcora
07.18.2012 , 05:13 AM | #20
chest, boots and hands were random drops while questing on belsavis. boots and hands from normal trash mobs and the chest came from a 2+hero quest (can't remember the name) not as reward but from a elite (or Champ?) boss.