Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kill trading is keeping this game alive

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Kill trading is keeping this game alive

Bejita
02.15.2012 , 12:47 PM | #1
Without the kill trading, republic would have no chance to ever get their illum dailies and weeklies done on most servers do to the server imbalances, most repbulic do not waste time on level 50 wz's because of how many of my fellow empire players exploited illum on release whill republic just played the game normally, this is the only way for them to keep the game competetive

Go ahead "fix" trading so we can go back to the nascar race in the middle fighting each other over boxes and crates in this amazing visionary pvp from bioware

JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 12:49 PM | #2
Amazing, kill trading has occurred on my server a single time as far as I have heard. Oh no, my servers gonna die!

Nakazia
02.15.2012 , 12:50 PM | #3
Please keep allowing players to gain massive amounts of Valor for not PvPing at all.

That'll make your PvP system credible.

Dahoff
02.15.2012 , 12:50 PM | #4
No problems on Ajunta Pall.
INFANTRY - Ajunta Pall
Igotyoubro Beans - 50 Bromando Combat Medic
Franksn Beans - 13 Jedi Sage

va_wanderer
02.15.2012 , 01:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
Without the kill trading, republic would have no chance to ever get their illum dailies and weeklies done on most servers do to the server imbalances, most repbulic do not waste time on level 50 wz's because of how many of my fellow empire players exploited illum on release whill republic just played the game normally, this is the only way for them to keep the game competetive

Go ahead "fix" trading so we can go back to the nascar race in the middle fighting each other over boxes and crates in this amazing visionary pvp from bioware
So in other words, keep the game broken so it stays alive? No.

What they need to do is stop making PvP into herds of sheep lining up to be slaughtered by AoE's, or objectives that can be easily traded over and over again. Ilum needs to have it's control points turned into Op-level PvE targets that players can help defend, even if there's only a few of them- and more, smaller points added in that can be taken by groups as well, giving players a chance to do something and spreading them out further over the field. Heck, read my sig.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

KyoMamoru
02.15.2012 , 01:10 PM | #6
Davik's Estate, we haven't sunken into trading. There are times when if the Republics are stuck in their base that we'll zerg it to refresh our kill timers and give them a chance to get a few kills to keep them around [and give the confidence to walk outside while we refresh out kill timers], but aside from that both sides earn everything.

Skitlz
02.15.2012 , 01:15 PM | #7

You must have played on all servers but mine. The Deadweight has rep/imp battles often in Ilum. Also at 50 our wz's pop in less than 5minutes and id say 60% of time its against republic.

I like how you throw everyone in the same basket and you have no experience other than forum posts from more than a handful of servers.

Ruuprect
02.15.2012 , 01:24 PM | #8
Being that you have a team from each faction there and went through all the trouble to get them there, why not just fight it out, it would be so much more fun. Kill trading is just boring.
Ruprect
Level 50 Sage
Jedi Covenant

DarthOvertone
02.15.2012 , 01:28 PM | #9
Without the kill trading, baddies would have no chance to ever get their illum dailies and weeklies done on most servers do to the server imbalances, most baddies do not waste time on level 50 wz's because of how many of my fellow empire players exploited illum on release whill republic just played the game normally, this is the only way for them to keep the game competetive
Fixed it for you.

And any Pub who doesn't clearly understand that kill trading benefits Imps far more than Pubs is a complete and utter moron.
Alphabolt - Alphanoob - Alphawood - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

venjinze
02.15.2012 , 01:29 PM | #10
I keep seeing the republic population excuse over and over. At any given time we have about 30-40+ Imperial in ilum and probably 15-20 Republic. I log on my Republic alt, who 50, showing first 100 results...most are sitting in fleet. You rolled on a PvP server, get your *** out to Ilum and quit crying.
I'm a beast.