Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Imps


JohnSixteen's Avatar


JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 12:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Qini View Post
roam around in smaller grps, stop camp objects, spread out in diffrent Ilums, loads of stuff that u can do IF U JUST want to do it.
If only there was any sort of justification to any of your suggestions. There no reason to be in Ilum at all right now outside of the daily/weekly. That means camp the center or camp pubes.

Imps don't like it either, but there just isn't any other better option. I can't imagine how much it must suck trying to finish your objectives there.

If it makes you feel any better I donated a few deaths going 1v2 a few times just for sport the other night.

Qini's Avatar


Qini
02.15.2012 , 12:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
“If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.”

or you just find it realy fun to fight 4v4, aka the old daoc style there u could roam around in a fg and just fight vs other fg's.

Cubertt's Avatar


Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 12:19 PM | #13
lol i agree with most people, what are u gonna do its the population control problem not the imps themselves.

that being said the imp on my servers are a bunch of wussy men they'll have like 50 people and we'll have 20 and they'll wait for us to atk them.

its like really? u have over twice our people and u still want the advantagoues condition.

While theres nothing to be done but fix population control the imp need to learn

" hey we out number then 3 to 1 mabey we can atk them"

cycao's Avatar


cycao
02.15.2012 , 12:20 PM | #14
last night was actually different we were northwest of there base on a bridge we had 30 on one side they had 30 on the other and it was quite comical seeing one group take the bridge with players running up and knocking off large numbers of players. At one point they had us pushed pretty far back, it was my best ilum experience to date and i hope it keeps happening.

but this was the day the weeklies reset so im sure ill have my hopes crushed

salvadorellama's Avatar


salvadorellama
02.15.2012 , 12:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Qini View Post
Imperials destroy the pvp in this game. All they do is zerging, camping. They dont even want to play fair fights.
The root of the problem is that there are too many Imperials and not enough Republics.

As long as they have the numbers, nothing is going to change.

How then do you get the factions better balanced? Well, there are multiple threads concerning this topic and hundreds of ideas.

No, you can't get people to start playing Republic. You can however offer faction changes and incentives to faction change. You can offer incentives to new players to choose Republic. You can improve the horrid graphics/aesthetics the Republics get stuck with. You can improve the ugly ships the Republics get stuck with. You can improve the ability descrepencies between mirrored classes. The list goes on and on and on.

Now the real question, will BW do anything about it before they start losing more customers? I have 4 days left myself. I'll gladly come back if these issues get addressed.

To finish, anyone that argues against balancing is probably an Imperial, happily doing their flashpoints, premade PVP team, owning Ilum, better working abilities, and all the other perks that go with having an extremely higher population than the opposing team. They'll whine and scream and say you're wrong, call you a whiner and everything else you can dream of. All that does is prove that we, the Republic loving members of the community, are correct: this game is biased in favor of the Imperials in more aspects than I care to type out.
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.

ouTJumped's Avatar


ouTJumped
02.15.2012 , 12:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cubertt View Post
lol i agree with most people, what are u gonna do its the population control problem not the imps themselves.

that being said the imp on my servers are a bunch of wussy men they'll have like 50 people and we'll have 20 and they'll wait for us to atk them.

its like really? u have over twice our people and u still want the advantagoues condition.

While theres nothing to be done but fix population control the imp need to learn

" hey we out number then 3 to 1 mabey we can atk them"
If we wait for you to attack, we get 200% bonus valor for defending.
Vurik- 50 Annihilation Marauder-
Lasmi- 40 Pyrotech Powertech-

Juyo Server

Tsubodia's Avatar


Tsubodia
02.15.2012 , 12:28 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Qini View Post
Imperials destroy the pvp in this game. All they do is zerging, camping. They dont even want to play fair fights.

currently being camped by about 50 reps on ilum atm. Therefore by your logic Reps ruin pvp. and considering you guys only play when your winning i think you have no right to make stupid comments

Valsdad's Avatar


Valsdad
02.15.2012 , 12:30 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ouTJumped View Post
If we wait for you to attack, we get 200% bonus valor for defending.
So, it's just a quotient of simple greed then?
Overtrebel, a right and proper scoundrel

Lexster's Avatar


Lexster
02.15.2012 , 12:30 PM | #19
How about, if your side is grossly outnumbered by the other faction, just dont go to Illum. While it sucks that world pvp is pretty much required there for any reward, you can do as they do and send your bored 50s to farm their lowbie questers elsewhere.

Cubertt's Avatar


Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 12:30 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ouTJumped View Post
If we wait for you to attack, we get 200% bonus valor for defending.
yes but the the problem is where is the logic in atking someone who has 3 times more people then you?

this mind set befalls my server much. It results in 10-20 minute intervals of not even getting kills. and when you do its not a fight its just 1 or 2 dummies getting caught.

both sides are loooking for advantages but sithies ON MY SERVER (idk bout urs)
only fight when they have rediculous advantage. if they arnt 5 to 1 they dont atk.

im sorry is having 4x the people still not enough to fight aww thats cute

once again the lower populated side starting the fights is very illogical, as is the side with way more people going.

WE NEED TO FIND A GREATER ADVANTAGE BECAUSE WE CANT WIN THIS WAY

duurrrr

once again this isnt directed at u, its what ive experienced on my server of mandalore the indomitable