Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which hard mode FPs actually work?

Bugbear
02.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by gotheon View Post
Jindo Krey's "ship bug" was back last night at least on Tarro Blood
Thanks for the heads up. That's in False Emperor, right? I didn't get a chance to run anything last night, but was leaning towards running FE next. I will cross it off my list until I mange to actually run a couple that I know aren't bugged.

Crawfishies
02.16.2012 , 01:06 PM | #22
The ship bug in False emperor is actually beneficial to us, LOL.
but either way, that boss can be done with or w/o the bug.

But we are far more frustrated on the bosses that's just mindboggling
bugged to where you can't pass him.

Bugbear
02.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #23
Ah, thanks. I haven't run the instance, so I'm not familiar with the ship bug at all. It's the ones that stop you from finishing the instance that are pissing me off right now.

daveytech
02.16.2012 , 07:18 PM | #24
We started with False Emp and BT when we started HM's. I would try those if I were you guys. Get a feel for HM's and get some cleared to get the bad taste out.

My 2 cents..
----------------------------------------------------------
Slayage - 50 Sorc Healer
Server: Iron Citadel / Guild Leader of <Lumber>
----------------------------------------------------------

Voqar
03.08.2012 , 02:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Unlucky.

Esseles, Taral V, Maelstrom Prison, Battle of Ilum, False Emperor, Kaon Under Siege all are either bug free or have minor bugs that do not present any significant difficulties. Even the Interrogator bug can be worked around -- use the environment to your advantage.
Maelstrom has a bug on the first boss.

He's supposed to stick to his threat target when he goes into implant mode. If he shoots that person, he'll then switch targets and hit people next on the threat list very hard (often one shot kills). Problem is, sometimes he just randomly one-shots people without ever landing that first shot. It's tough enough to dps that fight knowing that if the tank pooches the dancing that you're getting insta gibbed, but getting insta gibbed randomly even when the tank doesn't get shot is just flat out annoying.

Never had a problem with HK being buggy...just some of his mechanics (mainly the stealth/stun/instagib) are so iffy and wonky that it makes the fight much less enjoyable.

Either nobody has ever figured out how to do interrogator correctly (incredibly unlikely - as unlikely as pseudo PvPers ever having to earn anything in TOR) and some devious designer is cackling in a corner somewhere, or interrogator is bugged to ridiculous levels and the fact that it's never been fixed is very, very sad.
Failure to enforce the naming policy on RP servers is one reason I'm semi-retired from TOR. It's a sign that BW doesn't care about quality.

Siorac
03.08.2012 , 05:27 AM | #26
I ran D7 hardmode twice, Interrogator always only spawned one of each character.

When it doesn't, it's a bug. There are no endless copies when it's working as intended. As the poster above me said, it's quite sad that it still hasn't been fixed.

By the way, has Malgus been fixed in False Emperor? Before patch he could be killed before his "lightning phase" with good DPS - last night we got him down to around 5% after the third "solo phase" and he started going all immune and lightning on us. It was a nasty surprise, we were still on the top of the stairs... he killed three people while we were running away from him. Luckily I survived and pushed him off (you no longer need two synced pushes? it was new to me, I thought we still needed two).