Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which hard mode FPs actually work?

Bugbear
02.15.2012 , 12:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwrfailure View Post
I've cleared all of the HM FPs several times, I dunno *** ur talking about. There is an occasional bug, you wipe then the next time it typically works. HK on foundry is the only bug I can think of.
the Interrogator bug in D7 seems to be class or character dependent. Have you run it with a merc? I would be curious if it was indeed the class or something related to the particular character.

Crawfishies
02.15.2012 , 12:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post
Wait till the adds spawn before u destroy the panels on HK, and it will work normally. if you immidatly destroy then it doesn't register. However, the massive dmg he does is not a big in itself. just stopping it can be if you do it too fast.
Not all true,
I've done this where
1) only person click all 4 panels
2) two people clicking
3) all 4 people clicking.
4) slow steady dps
5) outright full unload (down to around 50% health before he disappear).

they sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.

You know when he enrages when he says:
"Slaughter program" .....
then it will be your turn to:
say "#Q$@%$^%$"

Karkais
02.15.2012 , 12:18 PM | #13
Quote:
Not true,
we got frustrated so we started unload everything, from the start,
got him to around 50% the 1st round, then the 1st time he comes out of the shell, he still enraged.
Lucky our group was pretty much geared and we downed him using all cooldowns
even when he was around 50% enraged.

Cleanse? some classes don't have one to cleanse.
He was talking about HK in false emperor. In that instance, HK oneshotting people from the stealth is a mechanic. You have chance to stop him from doing that. My guild usually does it with AOEing him out the stealth.

HK-47 in foundry on the other hand seems really bugged now. Him enraging after the first chamber is a bug. The timer should be that he enrages slightly after he comes out of the chamber the third time.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Sheridyn
02.15.2012 , 12:38 PM | #14
HK-47 in Foundry has no enrage. The locks/switches on the core are just incredibly buggy and don't always register as having been destroyed. Best advice I can give is make sure you're standing still and wait for the full 1.0 second cast to go off when you destroy them, without moving. If it doesn't register all 4 locks as being destroyed, the core will not immediately rise, and HK-47 will gain his Power of the Core buff and kill everyone.
Ayesafaile
Glory Niman

At least the new bugs each week keep the lack of content fresh.

Dukibritches
02.15.2012 , 02:34 PM | #15
HK-47 in the Foundry has some bugs. The easiest way I have found to avoid the bug is DO NOT click more than one switch at a time. Assign one or two DPS for the switches and everyone else ignore them. One should be enough but if they are slow they will miss the 4th switch so having 2 people is ideal. If for some reason he comes out of the core enraged it is not a guaranteed wipe. If the tank picks him up and points him away from the group then only the tank will take the extra damage and it can be healed through. The reason this often causes wipes is because he cast suppressive fire which is a long range cone AOE. So if you keep him facing away from the group you can live through it and continue the fight. Now if he starts sniping instead, he will 1 shot anything that isnt a tank when enraged.

Maoxx
02.15.2012 , 03:04 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Corran View Post
people confuse that hk behavior as a bug when the reality is if you dont smack the heck out of him the second he appears and cleanse the dot he applies he starts one shotting people.

it's actually a mechanic
he was talking about hk in foundry not in fe

Karkais
02.16.2012 , 05:21 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
HK-47 in Foundry has no enrage.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

BMBender
02.16.2012 , 05:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiddyy View Post
TBH I think the interrogator is working as intended. Boss is still joke easy but made it more interesting with 2 marauders out lol
NOt completly intended unless the republic has sith wars I was unaware of. Last few instances of this bug has them spanwing instead of smugs/roopers ad-infinitum
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

gotheon
02.16.2012 , 10:00 AM | #19
Jindo Krey's "ship bug" was back last night at least on Tarro Blood
SEVEN DEADLY SINS
~ Sith/PVE-PVP/EndGame/Adults/Vent/Light Zerging/EST/No DKP ~

Guild Website Apply Here
Squadron 367

Impiwan
02.16.2012 , 10:06 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by gotheon View Post
Jindo Krey's "ship bug" was back last night at least on Tarro Blood
Ditto. Jindo ship was.....inconsistent at best.