Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription error

Ke-il
12.15.2011 , 05:18 PM | #1
Too bad there isn't a search funcation.

YEs, this isn't customer support, but i'm hoping someone else had this problem and was able to fix it.

I already sent customer service and email about this, and after 2 days they still haven't repllied. I did it by email cause i'm not in any early access yet, so no rush, but now it's a little frustrating.

Whenever i try to make a subscription here on my account, it takes me to paypal, creates the purchase, and then Redirect me back to the subscription page on this site. Then it says "please wait, finalising payment" or something, with a loading circle on the page. It also says "please don't exit or refresh the page".

Within about 20 or so seconds of doing nothing buy giving a loading circle on the page, it give me an error "It appears there is already a subscription application(or request) on this account. Please remove or try again."

All it saved was my details i entered during the purchase, but the money didn't go off of my account, and it didn't create any subscription in paypal itself at all.

Even after i removed the Half-Completed subscrition my swtor.com account, and try it again, it just gives me the same message.

Did anyone else have this problem and was able to fix it?

Thanks!