Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

vip wristband

kijthae
02.15.2012 , 04:39 AM | #1
Is it worth 1m ? I m farming credits for a 1.5m speeder. I want to spend 1m on vip if there is a free speeder vendor which sells a speeder like car at vip zone

Eszi
02.15.2012 , 04:41 AM | #2
In the VIP zone you buy the 1,5 mil speeder. Ppl with deluxe edition still have to pay 1,5m to get the speeder, but they have the vip wristband for free.

Grotpar
02.15.2012 , 04:42 AM | #3
Do you get anything other than the speeder in the vip zone?

Fumanchu_Fow
02.15.2012 , 04:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kijthae View Post
Is it worth 1m ? I m farming credits for a 1.5m speeder. I want to spend 1m on vip if there is a free speeder vendor which sells a speeder like car at vip zone
If you get social level 10 you can buy a blue and yellow one from a different vendor outside.

Tuscad
02.16.2012 , 12:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kijthae View Post
No the VIP Zone is not worth it. It is a massive letdown and a lie.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Nightfalll
02.16.2012 , 12:32 AM | #6
What Tuscad said...

Its nothing more then a letdown...totally not worth the time/effort/energy put into it

I wasted good money on it
I wonder what you will say when SWTOR surpasses WoW in subs.

Something like "Oh it will die in 2 years from now", when it doesnt you change your opinion and say "Oh its 4 years". quote from DARTHDOLL 2/25/2012

Sentanta
02.16.2012 , 12:32 AM | #7
DONT waste your credits - there is nothing in the VIP area - after my first visit up there I haven't been back - total let-down. You can buy the 1.5 mil speeder from other vendors.
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!

DarthSeidhr
02.16.2012 , 12:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
No the VIP Zone is not worth it. It is a massive letdown and a lie.
EDIT: err... I guess I'll fourth that.

Morgual
02.16.2012 , 12:39 AM | #9
I'll admit that I as well was let down. It's the main reason I purchased the Deluxe edition when I saw "Access to VIP vendors with specialty goodS" Plural. Not just a single speeder that everyone can purchase in a different color.

Save your money/credits.