Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR Remake

Crito
02.15.2012 , 05:32 AM | #11
How about a new version where your character shouts "Noooooooooooo!" at totally inappropriate times?
"Entitlement" - The new Godwinism

BenjaminminU
02.15.2012 , 06:45 AM | #12
I would love to see a remake but one that is available on consoles like xbox 360 and has both games in one package, plus we could also have a bonus ending based on the Revan book and all the content restored that has been recognised as canon like HK droid factory on Telos.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

MajinEddie
02.15.2012 , 06:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire-Wolf View Post
I was thinking about this the other day. I think it would be awesome, especially if it wasn't a line for line remake and they did things like using TOR's combat for it instead of KoTOR's (because KoTOR's combat was incredibly boring), added a bunch more armour, added SGRA etc.
I wont say it was great but i loved kotors combat. All i did was spam insanity and 1shot everything. Hell my force leap alone was killing everything end game. even malak. That was on normal tho.

Awarkle
02.15.2012 , 07:32 AM | #14
i bought it off steam for like 3 quid the other week and its dated horribly i mean its still starwars and such but the graphics are woeful.

I would much rather lucasarts did a complete overhall of the entire starwars franchise starting with the early doom style games with dark forces and jedi knight.

I think a reboot is in order i mean we havnt seen a new xwing game since alliance and i think that only just started to use the voodoo chipset ?

dronepilot
02.15.2012 , 09:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
How about no. The games a classic, leave it the way it is. It especially doesnt need SGRA's.
QFT - exactly my thoughts too.
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Volksworgen
02.15.2012 , 02:07 PM | #16
OP, your choices are pretty dated. How about get the unreal engine 3 or 4(I am dreaming) and release it. I think that would be awesome and you know why? Play Mass Effect 3 demo to get your answer

TOBY_FLENDERSON
02.15.2012 , 05:54 PM | #17
A graphics update similar to Halo: anniversary, maybe some added quests of equipment, but nothing major.
()██████████████████████████████████████) CE VIP

TKMaster
02.17.2012 , 08:05 AM | #18
Halo and God of War did this and were wildly sucessfull.

Malastare
02.17.2012 , 12:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
How about no. The games a classic, leave it the way it is. It especially doesnt need SGRA's.
Er... okay, way to be accepting, but...

That didn't stop KoTOR from having SGRAs though.

You know it had one, right?

Sgt_Skipjack
02.17.2012 , 12:39 PM | #20
We are playing the new KotOR