Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Shadow, Sith Assassin needs a big nerf soon.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Shadow, Sith Assassin needs a big nerf soon.

DarthNorik
02.15.2012 , 09:32 AM | #21
Assassins OP, I lol'd. And in PVP our tank spec does the same amount of damage as our DPS specs.
Peace is a lie, rejected by all our natural instincts.

Dragonemperor
02.15.2012 , 10:40 AM | #22
People are always complaining that the consular and inquisitor acs are overpowered but they always forget that we wear the flimsiest armour in the game. If we can't kill you in the 1st 3 seconds of combat then we're done for. Overpowered offence is our only hope due to our underpowered defence.
Opposites are just two extremes of the same thing

Maestrodomus
02.15.2012 , 10:58 AM | #23
Lol stop trolling.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

kazaku
02.15.2012 , 11:05 AM | #24
its completely true that the assassin tank spec is now so riduclous and it needs attention to be put into it. But i feel the nerfs should stop.

lets put everything else into fair ground with the sin tanks rather than nerfing some class to the ground everytime BW fails to make class balance.

but for those who dont know, heres the new sin tank for ya.

1) Survivablity up the ***. A Better tank than guardian by far IN LIGHT ARMOR. no ****s were given that day at BW.

2) dps that matches its deception tree with the survivablity of a tank. It has enough dps to be considered a damager dealer... but tanks better than a guardian. Huh?

and finally... the icing on the cake of all broken classes.

3) Access to some of the most devasting CC's in the game, taken straight out the sorc handbook.

force speed. yup.
aoe knockback. yup.
force stun. yup.
U name the CC and the shadow probably has it, due to it being the blood brother of the currently most OP(that means over powered and overpopulated) class in the game...

The sith inquistor (sorc)

So basically if u choose sith inquistor/consular at the character creation selection screen. You are now guaranteed the ability to **** all in pvp. skill not included.

EDIT: to all the people who say the balance is light armor. Make the character yourself and try it out. I cant remember the last time a guy in cloth and fabric took less damage than a fully geared tank..... and then turned around and DID more dmg too. Light armor is no restriction. they dont die any quicker. if ur a shadow in light armor, than your a tank who wont die for his life. If your a sorc in light armor, than u have a bubble thats always ready to go.

For light armor... id say they have the best survivability in the game thanks to all the utility they've been given. I mean you dont see scoundrels/operatives outlasting sorcs in pvp do you?

Jfrio
02.15.2012 , 11:21 AM | #25
this is hilarious.

MightyHalo
02.15.2012 , 11:33 AM | #26
I am pretty sure they are toning down assassins. Bye bye vanish for them.

Eddbert
02.15.2012 , 11:48 AM | #27
dang and I thought it was my leet skill that killed everyone
Anchorhead - Saints - Assassin

Dissentus
02.15.2012 , 12:16 PM | #28
Honestly, the only problem I see for Juggs compared to other tank spec classes is low damage. If they upped Juggs damage a bit, it would be fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

DarkSaberMaster
02.15.2012 , 12:17 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jfrio View Post
this is hilarious.
Wurd. This thread is joke.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

Technohic
02.15.2012 , 12:33 PM | #30
Is it just me, or am I seeing it being talked about like there is a class that does all that sorcerer does along with everything an assassin can do like it is on a single toon all at the same time?