Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If all you do is PvP why are you on a PvE server??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
If all you do is PvP why are you on a PvE server??

DarthRamette
02.14.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1
On my server which is a PvE server there is a Republic guild that constantly do PvP. Very few of them have gone past lvl 35 on thier respective class stories and simply leveled via PvP. If they love PvPing so much why are they on a PvE server. I can not play PvP or my husband and enjoy it due to seeing them always playing as a group in darn near every battleground. I am sick of getting ganked by them when that is all they do. They need to go to a PvP server if they love to PvP so much. It has totally taken the fun out of PvPing for my husband and I.

Grubfist
02.14.2012 , 08:39 PM | #2
Most people I know on my RP-PVE server went there because they typically have a nicer and more mature community. That's been the case for my server. I get along well with most players of both factions.

Ferrydust
02.14.2012 , 08:41 PM | #3
Also, some people love warzones but not random world ganking. (as if that happens hehe) But when the game came out no one knew there wouldn't be much open world pvp going on.

ARMofGod
02.14.2012 , 08:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
On my server which is a PvE server there is a Republic guild that constantly do PvP. Very few of them have gone past lvl 35 on thier respective class stories and simply leveled via PvP. If they love PvPing so much why are they on a PvE server. I can not play PvP or my husband and enjoy it due to seeing them always playing as a group in darn near every battleground. I am sick of getting ganked by them when that is all they do. They need to go to a PvP server if they love to PvP so much. It has totally taken the fun out of PvPing for my husband and I.
Why are YOU complaining about not being able to PVP on a pVE server?

ps: this game has no PVP content, so the whole argument is moot.
Please join my new community events group! For Empire players only, I call it Friends-United Empire-Alliance. Or FU EA for short!

RealAeiouy
02.14.2012 , 08:43 PM | #5
Because they are scurred of playing real pvp players.

It has been an extremely long time since I played on a pvp server where ganking while leveling is a serious problem. Plus if these guys only warzone to level why would they not choose a pvp server? It is weird.
I put the AssAssIn assassin.

Evuke
02.14.2012 , 08:43 PM | #6
Many people are afraid of world pvp, so they roll on pve servers where they are safe from being ganked.

DarthRamette
02.14.2012 , 08:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ARMofGod View Post

No its not, I am not a big PvPer by my husband is now lvl 50 and done his class quest so he is PvPing to get the gear and kill time in between working on an alt.

DirtyDiggler
02.14.2012 , 08:44 PM | #8
wuts the point the pvp servers are pve servers..... this game don't have a pvp server

RealAeiouy
02.14.2012 , 08:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ARMofGod View Post

Of course it has pvp content. Just because you are not good at it doesn't change that
I put the AssAssIn assassin.

DarthRamette
02.14.2012 , 08:47 PM | #10
The kicker is they created another guild for all the alts that are not level 50 so they can PvP to lvl 50 in that guild. That is all they do is PvP and the bare minimum class stuff.