Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Vader really that awesome

Castiel
02.15.2012 , 01:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorander View Post
I'll bite. Vader would simply apply 10 tons of crushing force in all directions at once on the mage, from a much greater distance than what said mage can strike from. Also, Vader can regenerate bodily harm at a phenominal rate when angry. No frost mage would have the damage to kill him, or the defenses to stop him. That is that. Put the Kaiburr crystal in his hands and then watch him go toe-to-toe with some of the stronger demi-gods in Warcraft. I don't think people realize just how powerful Vader actually is.
Rofl. Show him a picture of Padmé, and watch him take on Thor, Black Bolt, The Marvel Zombies AND MAGNETO and win ! Amirite ? Watch him kill gods, etc...

thanealpha
02.15.2012 , 01:52 PM | #22
I'd just like to chime in with one opinion...

Vader picking up and throwing the Emporor was NOT just a pro-wrestling move of physical strength.

He was using his ability in the force to overcome and physically move one of the most powerful force users ever...all while absorbing attacks from the same force user.

What we see on the screen is a big bulky guy lifting a feeble looking old man.

What was REALLY happening was a titanic battle of the most powerful users of the force ever.

IMHO Vader is crazy powerful.

Tuscad
02.15.2012 , 02:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DrSuSe View Post
I'm just thinking Darth Vader is huge and slow he can't shoot lighting and he can barley move his lightsaber. The only reason he killed the emperor is because he manned up in front of his son and threw THREW not fight THREW him in the pit. Anyone can take vader like that just keep your distance or you'll be on Vaders back.
Vader is a Boss!

Vader and ME! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifcpz...feature=relmfu
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

ttdub
02.15.2012 , 02:52 PM | #24
Don't forget that he never had any real enemies once he became vader. He only had to face Obi-Wan, who was old and Luke, which he lost to. Unless, of course, you count starkiller.
Awesome geek toys: http://www.i-r-geek.com/

mefit
02.15.2012 , 03:41 PM | #25
Vadar was a tool , the suit was made to keep him weakend so he could never be a challenge to Palpitine . Merek beat Vadar 2 times and would have killed the sith Empire if he was as smart and powerful as Palpitine.

Luke was not powerful till the EU that takes place after the movies, Luke would never beat Vadar if it was not for Vadar's love for him that made it impossible to hate his own son and there for making the darkside useless on Luke !

mefit
02.15.2012 , 03:43 PM | #26
Vadar did not absorb the power that was being directed to him by Palpitine, he died from it shortly after ! If it wasn't for the suit that had been modified to take Force Lighting by Vadar so he could fight a Jedi who used Force lightning , he would have lasted less against Palpitine's power .

mefit
02.15.2012 , 03:47 PM | #27
Vadar's power was mostly used to control the suit he wore , it was designed that was so he would not be a threat to Palpitine . In the end Vadar had more Hate after he was disfigured and had to learn how to control it better because of the suit .

If Vadar never was disfigured and had more time to learn from the Jedi , he would have been not only the most powerful force user but also know how to use it . His lack of knowledge made him no threat to the Emperor who had many plans to combat anything Vadar did , including Clone Bodies .

Tygranir
02.15.2012 , 03:56 PM | #28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIRQf0S3oD0

Proof that puts Vader above just about anyone.
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

Ryick
02.15.2012 , 04:08 PM | #29
The only time we get to see Vader in action (in the suit that is) is when he's old and out of practice. Nearly all the Jedi had been wiped out long before ESB and he probably just has to intimidate people or force choke them to get them to submit.

westraz
02.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #30
I remaber this comic just after vader get the sute, not knowing he slower, some how kills 3 Jedi Masters 6 Jedi Knights, and a lost of padons all at the same time, and made it look ez! more or less
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!